ADVERTISEMENT

To his credit, Biden's speech...

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
even though he stammered through parts of it, was good. I'm tired of hearing about systemic racism, since that is bullshit, but I will be willing to give him a chance....unlike others 4 years ago. I will give him a chance to bring "unity". I hope he realizes how difficult that will be and that it involves more than words. The number he has to remember is 74,223,744.

Reactions: David_Dennison
even though he stammered through parts of it, was good. I'm tired of hearing about systemic racism, since that is bullshit, but I will be willing to give him a chance....unlike others 4 years ago. I will give him a chance to bring "unity". I hope he realizes how difficult that will be and that it involves more than words. The number he has to remember is 74,223,744.
Fvck that motherfvcker and all the rest of em too. They will get nothing but what they have given.

Fvck that motherfvcker and all the rest of em too. They will get nothing but what they have given.

I must agree. The left has stirred sh@t and done nothing for Trump's entire term. Hell they were stirring sh@t before his term and want to convict him after his term. I hope the entire lot of them rots in hell. They whine like bitches and now call for unity. SCREW THEM. Lets see some work and policy that unites... not a simple trip to church on sleepy's first day.

Now now, just remember, feeble Joe is all that stands between us and President Harris, better say your prayers at every opportunity.
Much as it pains me to say, we need Biden to be moderately successful.

A lukewarm, blah presidency will be fine at the moment. I still say we need to turn our greater attention to Congress, which is all "flipped blue" now thanks to my current home state and Stacey Abrams.

Not I... nor would I have considered watching that senile retread read any speech. I don't believe they GAS about any unity. Unity to dems means 'shut up and do what we say'...

Biden (really showing his unity) let the mainstream media run with a story on how the military arm is composed mostly of males, and is “more conservative” thus naturally they are racist. His national security team that is weak as well water on China, he has a DHS nominee who sold visas for powerful political friends, and another partisan hack who called Susan Collins “the worst” for OMB.

Biden then went on TV comparing sitting U.S. senators to Nazis. As thousands of Trump supporters gathered in Washington and tens of millions more of them watched on television, Joe Biden made certain to remind every one of them that they voted for a disgusting man, probably because they're disgusting, too.

Perhaps we shouldn't be surprised, because the real dementia joe has a tendency to scream at people who disagree with him.

Democrats have zero interest in the conciliatory version of Joe Biden. Appeals to unity won't, in the end, make them more powerful. With Trump leaving, Democrats are going to need a new enemy to hate, because hate is what holds their party together. Unfortunately for us conservatives (excluding you gator), they've now decided that enemy is the entire Republican Party, and all of its voters, and roughly half the country.

So no... fvck biden and commiela once Willie Brown is done with her. I hope they fail.

Not I... nor would I have considered watching that senile retread read any speech. I don't believe they GAS about any unity. Unity to dems means 'shut up and do what we say'...

Biden (really showing his unity) let the mainstream media run with a story on how the military arm is composed mostly of males, and is “more conservative” thus naturally they are racist. His national security team that is weak as well water on China, he has a DHS nominee who sold visas for powerful political friends, and another partisan hack who called Susan Collins “the worst” for OMB.

Biden then went on TV comparing sitting U.S. senators to Nazis. As thousands of Trump supporters gathered in Washington and tens of millions more of them watched on television, Joe Biden made certain to remind every one of them that they voted for a disgusting man, probably because they're disgusting, too.

Perhaps we shouldn't be surprised, because the real dementia joe has a tendency to scream at people who disagree with him.

Democrats have zero interest in the conciliatory version of Joe Biden. Appeals to unity won't, in the end, make them more powerful. With Trump leaving, Democrats are going to need a new enemy to hate, because hate is what holds their party together. Unfortunately for us conservatives (excluding you gator), they've now decided that enemy is the entire Republican Party, and all of its voters, and roughly half the country.

So no... fvck biden and commiela once Willie Brown is done with her. I hope they fail.

I hope they fail at what we think their agenda is. If he is actually successful at "unity" that'll mean bipartisanship. I gave him credit for a speech. That doesn't mean that I expect a damn thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT