ADVERTISEMENT

Time for the Cult here to stand back and stand by!

Gator knows everyone and is an expert in every industry! Donā€™t believe me just ask him!
Weā€™ll when one manufacture equipment that is used for shit, water and food, ā€¦ yeah I do have a broad exposure.

a good example is one of our Machines is used for squeezing juice out of grapes and in another plant presses shit into fertilizer.
One machine pasteurizes Mobys cream cheese ā€¦ same one sterilizes sewage. Exact same machines. So I deal EPA one day -FDA the next. I cover both ends of the food chain.

Weā€™ll when one manufacture equipment that is used for shit, water and food, ā€¦ yeah I do have a broad exposure.

a good example is one of our Machines is used for squeezing juice out of grapes and in another plant presses shit into fertilizer.
One machine pasteurizes Mobys cream cheese ā€¦ same one sterilizes sewage. Exact same machines. So I deal EPA one day -FDA the next. I cover both ends of the food chain.
So Moby, does your cream cheese ever have a taste similar to what shit smells like. I didn't know the same machine processed both . look for kernals of corn in your next helping of cream sheese !

Oh, so he DIDNā€™T claim to invent the internet. Got i

You would rather climb a tree and lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth.

In his quote he said that he took the initiative to create the internet. He created the internet.

I can't stand a liar. Given your allergy to the truth, I understand why you feel differently.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
You would rather climb a tree and lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth.

In his quote he said that he took the initiative to create the internet. He created the internet.

I can't stand a liar. Given your allergy to the truth, I understand why you feel differently.
Yes, by being the lead patron of funding for the project. Pretty visionary, actually:

Government decisions, like those in the business world, do not occur in a vacuum. Behind every major invention and inventor stands a patron. For the Internet, Al Gore was that patron. The historic image of a patron is a supporter of the arts, but technologies need support too.

Yes, by being the lead patron of funding for the project. Pretty visionary, actually:

Government decisions, like those in the business world, do not occur in a vacuum. Behind every major invention and inventor stands a patron. For the Internet, Al Gore was that patron. The historic image of a patron is a supporter of the arts, but technologies need support too.

I can hear you now in your little nasally, beta-filled voice defending Al Goreā€™s claim šŸ¤£

You remain the biggest cuck on the internet.

Wonder what else sassy's communist propagandists have dictated today? I'm sure it will be by later to vomit that pinko leftwing filth all over the board.

LOL, you sound dumber than Gore in this post. Way to double-down, fvckstick.

"Hey everybody, Michelangelo didn't paint the Creation of Adam in the Sistine Chapel. It was actually Pope Julius II."

Make less of an effort to prove your retardation.

LOL, you sound dumber than Gore in this post. Way to double-down, fvckstick.

"Hey everybody, Michelangelo didn't paint the Creation of Adam in the Sistine Chapel. It was actually Pope Julius II."

Make less of an effort to prove your retardation.
Is that true??

Oh, so he DIDNā€™T claim to invent the internet. Got it.

I think we JUST established who the liars are. Hint: A lot of them are now pleasing the fifth under oath, šŸ˜†

Hey stupidā€¦.at best, the difference is semantics.

he was the butt of jokes for a reasonā€¦šŸ˜‚

Al Gore - said he invented the internet

vs.

Al Gore - I took the initiative in creating the Internet.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT