ADVERTISEMENT

TikTok…

You get dumber every day it seems.

It’s not a violation of 1A to ban a Chinese application.

The left has literally been doing exactly what you are talking about tho through Twitter.
You’re stupid. The government can not restrict any form of free speech.. no matter who wrote the software/ App. The “free speech” part is by American citizens, you idiot. Private companies can and do. I got banned 50 times. Nothing I could do about it.

You know the phones themselves are manufactured in China. Let’s ban them too. They may be a bigger risk.

You’re stupid. The government can not restrict any form of free speech.. no matter who wrote the software/ App. The “free speech” part is by American citizens, you idiot. Private companies can and do. I got banned 50 times. Nothing I could do about it.

You know the phones themselves are manufactured in China. Let’s ban them too. They may be a bigger risk.

So Apple will not be able to remove the Twitter app from its store as they have suggested doing because of free speech, correct?

You’re telling me, with a straight face, that the US government couldn’t ban some Chinese spyware because of free speech?

giphy.gif

They “can not”, so does that mean they don’t? People can not kill one another so that does that mean they don’t?

Reactions: dhetiger

The chinx are NOT entitled to our bill of rights, Nurse Fail.

You’re stupider than most. Foreign Manufacturing of a device or software does not inhit our rights. As an example your compatriots can buy an Uzi from Israel and shoot up a school.
I’m sorry, Nurse Fail but you are wrong….again. USA can’t impose freedom of speech “rights” on foreign companies-especially chynah, whom Retardo joe is compromised by.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Are you sure that dispute makes any sense? You're just calling each other "more stupid," which doesn't relate to solving the problem, actually. IMO, the dose makes the poison. It's people's fault that they can't handle their desire to spend hours scrolling tiktok. Imagine how many small businesses (even those that sell and tell how to buy followers on tik tok) will die if tik tok gets banned. It can lead to a minor economic crash. So, I think people should be responsible for how they use certain stuff.

Last edited:
Tell me what? Phones are NOT made in China with Chinese chips and firmware? Look on the back of your phone or the box it came in.

You really are an idiot.

No… you imbecile…who is going to tell you that Chinese phones are already banned.

The U.S. has banned electronic equipment from several Chinese companies including Huawei Technologies, citing data-security risks.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Are you sure that dispute makes any sense? You're just calling each other "more stupid," which doesn't relate to solving the problem, actually. IMO, the dose makes the poison.

If you're looking for sense, common or otherwise, you've come to the wrong place, friend.

Also, we've earned the right to call, and be called, stupid repetitively...with little hope of a discernable point forthcoming.

No… you imbecile…who is going to tell you that Chinese phones are already banned.

The U.S. has banned electronic equipment from several Chinese companies including Huawei Technologies, citing data-security risks.
No you imbecile- I’m holding an Apple iPhone 13 and a Samsung Galaxy box that proves you are either an idiot or a liar.

Stop trying to act like you know what you’re talking about. You don’t.

Everyone knows a little about Huawei ban in 2020 and some subsidiaries and shell corps-but it is a minor impact on phones ( at least the part you know about). Apple and Samsung are happy to take up the slack.

FYI It does little good to ban the phone itself while the old network switches ( get Duds to explain) are STILL being used here and other countries not party to the ban.

THe brilliance of the Biden CHIPS act actually takes care of this problem permanently (within the supply chain) going forward and you don’t have a fvcking clue how - if so tell me what you know.

In other words- if I make a call from an Apple phone here to Singapore or London, it will likely pass through a Huawei manufactured switch or server anyway.

Here’s you a primer on the Huawei restrictions so you can at least talk intelligently. https://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-google-android-ban-988382/

No you imbecile- I’m holding an Apple iPhone 13 and a Samsung Galaxy box that proves you are either an idiot or a liar.

Everyone knows a little about Huawei ban in 2020 and some subsidiaries and shell corps-but it is a minor impact on phones ( at least the part you know about). Apple and Samsung are happy to take up the slack.

FYI It does little good to ban the phone itself while the old network switches ( get Duds to explain) are STILL being used here and other countries not party to the ban.

THe brilliance of the Biden CHIPS act actually takes care of this problem permanently (within the supply chain) going forward and you don’t have a fvcking clue how - if so tell me what you know.

In other words- if I make a call from an Apple phone here to Singapore or London, it will likely pass through a Huawei manufactured switch or server anyway.

Here’s you a primer on the Huawei restrictions so you can at least talk intelligently. https://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-google-android-ban-988382/

You are a stubborn dumbass…I’ll give you that 😂🤡

This is inaccurate, short-sighted or intellectuay dishonest. Not sure which tbh.

The old network switches, many of which were made in China (most in Taiwan) were made to exacting blueprints from American designs...like the iPhone for example (South Korean and American designs for Samsung).

However, the banned Huawei equipment that was banned were of CCP design and manufacturing. That's apples and oranges. Also, the espionage built into the equipment wasn't just feared, it was confirmed.

So if you place a call from Smith Lake to Xi Jinping in Beijing, yes your call will go through Huawei switches...but it will also go through switches manufactured and controlled by switches that prevent the attacks to your phone in between.

If we had allowed the Huawei equipment here or with our allies in the west, it would have been a huge strategic advantage for the CCP.

Also the greater fear wasn't to our phones...it was the infiltration into all equipment that use telecommunications equipment like banking, electrical grids, banking, ect.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT