ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday the 6th

Since there was no thread for today let’s start it off with a Hinton 73-70 West Sioux upset.
That’s crazy. They just had a close game too with West Lyon who is not up to par with them either. Will be interested to see how the do with St Mary’s after recent struggles. There goes there chance at the 1 seed. Will most likely go to Camanche now. Could Hinton give South O’Brien trouble in there district?

Not trying to take anything away from Hinton...they played really good but West Sioux was missing 2 starters because of a minor ankle sprain and flu. That being said Hinton definitely came ready to play. Congrats to them.

Not trying to take anything away from Hinton...they played really good but West Sioux was missing 2 starters because of a minor ankle sprain and flu. That being said Hinton definitely came ready to play. Congrats to them.
Not trying to be that guy, but if that is the case that’s a pretty big astrick on the win. Especially with how top heavy West Sioux is. Nonetheless, congratulations to Hinton

They didn't play at all? That's not what I heard but 2nd hand information is not reliable. And regardless, the #1 team in 2A should be able to beat a team that has lost to Kingsley Pierson and Hartley Melvin Sanborn even with a starter or two down.

Huge win for Hinton, and there's no *** marks on their record by their standards I'd bet.

From what I saw on the quick game highlight, West Sioux was missing their 3rd and 4th scorers. This would hurt a team but for West Sioux especially where their bench players average at most 2.4 ppg. I didn't realize how top heavy they were until now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT