ADVERTISEMENT

thUGA gonna thug….

Is that why he sent her to the ER?

@Pops Masterson didn’t your source call bullshit on this whole Ginsu knife thing? We need to fact check @Bill_D when it concern’s LSU.
That’s correct. When I reveal who he is, Bill I’d going to be absolutely shocked. Can’t wait for that day to come.

Until then, you guessed it- Bill will continue to condone abusive and murderous coaches.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Is that why he sent her to the ER?

@Pops Masterson didn’t your source call bullshit on this whole Ginsu knife thing? We need to fact check @Bill_D when it concern’s LSU.
Someone who is close enough to them to call her by her first name told me that. His relationship with them I verified. What started it I have no idea but Orgeron was never convicted of anything despite the fact that the incident resulted in pretty bad injuries. They were bad enough that it was enough for the police to file charges without her consent. But the judge examined the facts and didn't find Orgeron guilty of anything. He did require some kind of counseling.

Someone who is close enough to them to call her by her first name told me that. His relationship with them I verified. What started it I have no idea but Orgeron was never convicted of anything despite the fact that the incident resulted in pretty bad injuries. They were bad enough that it was enough for the police to file charges without her consent. But the judge examined the facts and didn't find Orgeron guilty of anything. He did require some kind of counseling.
You left out the most important part - “alcohol was involved…”

Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT