ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on “any” POTUS pardoning himself and family?

I am not the legal expert you purport yourself to be, but don't think it is possible for you to pardon yourself.
Ok... just checking. Brace yourselves because it’s in discussion. Nixon considered it before the agreement with Ford to pardon him and all his co-conspirators. It would have to be broadly written And unlikely to be challenged as it would be a de facto admission of guilt.

If not, he faces certain prosecution for charges which couldn’t be brought as a sitting POTUS.

Ok... just checking. Brace yourselves because it’s in discussion. Nixon considered it before the agreement with Ford to pardon him and all his co-conspirators. It would have to be broadly written And unlikely to be challenged as it would be a de facto admission of guilt.

If not, he faces certain prosecution for charges which couldn’t be brought as a sitting POTUS.
I’m more concerned about the country and the Heath of the GOP than what happens to trump after Jan 20.

You should be too.

I’m more concerned about the country and the Heath of the GOP than what happens to trump after Jan 20.

You should be too.

i just told you what would happen to the GOP. They do exactly as he says. Just like now. He will tweet shame dissenters. If too many resist he will splinter the party. See Ross Perot.

Can’t oardon yourself ir anyone else for something that hasn’t been prosecuted and convicted much less charged, your honor. You just live throwing stupid shit against the wall. It’s like listening to my wife.

Can’t oardon yourself ir anyone else for something that hasn’t been prosecuted and convicted much less charged, your honor. You just live throwing stupid shit against the wall. It’s like listening to my wife.
In the words of Forrest Gump “ you are not a smart man”. Maybe you are just uninformed. In any event, I feel obligated to edumacate you on a bit of history.

I have provided you a link to the Nixon pardon... but knowing that you probably won’t read it, I offer the following summary statement for future enlightenment. You can thank me later

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9,1974.”

Does this help? Maybe your wife was right??

...and the boogeyman is gonna get us too, right?
Nope .. but I guarantee you that the Trumpsky family will rebel against Fox ( they are calling out his buffoonery) ...founding “TrumpTV “ and the children will be the commentators. Probably pull in Spastic Rudy, Hannity, Judge Cvnt maybe Carlson and Dobbs. All the Presidents indicted, convicted and pardoned men will be invited guests. Conspiracy cult TV. Further... every damn one of you people will subscribe.

wait for it... it won’t be long

Nope .. but I guarantee you that the Trumpsky family will rebel against Fox ( they are calling out his buffoonery) ...founding “TrumpTV “ and the children will be the commentators. Probably pull in Spastic Rudy, Hannity, Judge Cvnt maybe Carlson and Dobbs. All the Presidents indicted, convicted and pardoned men will be invited guests. Conspiracy cult TV. Further... every damn one of you people will subscribe.

wait for it... it won’t be long

Oh, well if he starts a television station, that's straight up Benedict Arnold shit.

WGAS if Trump starts a news network? If it helps keep your favorite anchors in check, how can that be a bad thing?

Oh, well if he starts a television station, that's straight up Benedict Arnold shit.

WGAS if Trump starts a news network? If it helps keep your favorite anchors in check, how can that be a bad thing?

Not to mention the fact that Tucker Carlson has called out Trump more than anyone on Fox not named Chris Wallace. But, this doesn’t have anything to do with me, so I'll stay out of it.

Last edited:

I think it’s great that you people would have an alternate reality network with no editing or filters. QAnon and Proud boys other “patriots” need a platform for conspiracy theories. Probably a “ Where is Hunter “ series.

In the words of Forrest Gump “ you are not a smart man”. Maybe you are just uninformed. In any event, I feel obligated to edumacate you on a bit of history.

I have provided you a link to the Nixon pardon... but knowing that you probably won’t read it, I offer the following summary statement for future enlightenment. You can thank me later

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9,1974.”

Does this help? Maybe your wife was right??
just because you quoted something Ford said doesn’t mean he knew the law and so was just trying a CYA.

Reactions: alphatiger08
just because you quoted something Ford said doesn’t mean he knew the law and so was just trying a CYA.
LOLOLOL is that the best you can do? You can bet your ass that DOJ knew exactly what they could by with and it wasn’t challenged. The same qualifications were made for pardons of “all the Presidents men” . Second most corrupt administration in US history.

LOLOLOL is that the best you can do? You can bet your ass that DOJ knew exactly what they could by with and it wasn’t challenged. The same qualifications were made for pardons of “all the Presidents men” . Second most corrupt administration in US history.
First? LBJ? Obama?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Based indictments it’s your man Trumpsky .

Have you contributedto Bannon’s Wall scheme? Mexico was going to pay for it I thought?

Trump is nit my man. This concept has been explained to you numerous times by many posters here. Sometimes you are faced with selecting the lesser of two evils. You ignored that based on your feelings. I do love how the establishment hates him, means he’s doing something right. Tell us, what do you stand for?

I think it’s great that you people would have an alternate reality network with no editing or filters. QAnon and Proud boys other “patriots” need a platform for conspiracy theories. Probably a “ Where is Hunter “ series.

Don't watch Fox, don't really understand Q or Qanon or whatever the fvck it is and as far as I can tell Proud Boys seem to be no where near the problem that antifa or BLM have been. Other than that, great point.

If Trump wants to start a news channel, just watch the 500 other lib channels instead.

I don't know... wouldn't Jill have to tell Sleepy that is name was Joe so he could pardon himself?

Joe is already very confused so that kinda stuff could push him over the edge.
Yes... but fortunately Joe has only one legal name to be pardoned. David Dennison not so much.

Reactions: dhetiger
As long as it makes your vag scream with disdain, I’m all for it.so will Biden go ahead and pardon his family in advance?
In your opinion, who get indicted first
- the Trumpsky children or Hunter?? I’m thinking Don Jr.
- what would the reaction from the Cult be if sleepy Joe appointed Hunter as special assistant to his staff...

What about all those reports of the Attorney General of NY investigating Trump because that was immune to Presidential pardons? You libs will throw all the shit you can against the wall to try and bring orange man down because he tweets mean things. Trump will not be prosecuted, because he has not committed crimes. If you libs fully believe he is a criminal, you should be rioting in the streets and protesting until he is indicted and taken into custody. Instead, you’ll be quiet as a mouse when nothing happens because orange man is no longer in the White House. If Trump is half the criminal you claim him to be, I would like to see him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He’s not though, so you’re just complicit in the left wing media’s attempt to avoid actual journalism in their attempt to sway voters.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
What about all those reports of the Attorney General of NY investigating Trump because that was immune to Presidential pardons? You libs will throw all the shit you can against the wall to try and bring orange man down because he tweets mean things. Trump will not be prosecuted, because he has not committed crimes. If you libs fully believe he is a criminal, you should be rioting in the streets and protesting until he is indicted and taken into custody. Instead, you’ll be quiet as a mouse when nothing happens because orange man is no longer in the White House. If Trump is half the criminal you claim him to be, I would like to see him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He’s not though, so you’re just complicit in the left wing media’s attempt to avoid actual journalism in their attempt to sway voters.
Read and ask yourself who is “individual 1” ... if Cohen was guilty - so is he. Your comments are welcome.

Read and ask yourself who is “individual 1” ... if Cohen was guilty - so is he. Your comments are welcome.
Anyone who isn’t a complete moron knows Cohen plead to a charge that “implicated” Trump to get a deal far better than he ever would have had he just been facing the charges of his own personal dealings... they will never charge Trump for his involvement in that sham charge. I dare them to try...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT