ADVERTISEMENT

Those of you (and we have a few) that are into soul crushing stupidity

Potato is about to address the nation.

Drinking game- take a shot every time he references his predecessor.

Fûcking liberal losers always blaming someone else. Zero accountability for you clowns.
Great speech! He was successful in clearing the embassy despite the abandonment of the Afghan army.

Not one single casualty Since Joe was inaugurated.. Think about that- for the first time in 30 years-although I think that some of you wish there had been

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Great speech! He was successful in clearing the embassy despite the abandonment of the Afghan army.

Not one single casualty Since Joe was inaugurated.. Think about that- for the first time in 30 years-although I think that some of you wish there had been
Dammit boy, You been hanging out on the beach with Hank Johnson in Guam ?

Trump negotiated a cease fire, that’s why. Suck it.

Hooooo leeee sh@t... all I can think about is a cat covering a turd as I read that

Reactions: Reasoned

Listening to Joe in live speeches really defeats the dementia BS. I’m glad MAGAts went all in on that narrative. Blew up in their face when comparing Joe on the campaign trail along with their babbling idiot king.

As far as Afghanistan, it was always going to be messy. That’s why Joe’s predecessor didn’t have the balls to do it. Joe’s mistake was believing our pathetic military intelligence. Should have learned after the BS sold by them under W. We’d have spared billions of dollars and thousands of American lives.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Listening to Joe in live speeches really defeats the dementia BS. I’m glad MAGAts went all in on that narrative. Blew up in their face when comparing Joe on the campaign trail along with their babbling idiot king.

As far as Afghanistan, it was always going to be messy. That’s why Joe’s predecessor didn’t have the balls to do it. Joe’s mistake was believing our pathetic military intelligence. Should have learned after the BS sold by them under W. We’d have spared billions of dollars and thousands of American lives.

Hooo leeeee sh@t this is even better... all I can think about as I read this is a carney covering up a HUGE pile of elephant sh@t with a giant tarp at the fair.

Last edited:
🤣😂🤣...those to your right, like the talking heads on CNN ffs, disagreed.

Think about that BG. Even CNN is more conservative than you are when the subject involves the bad orangeman in any way.

That's un-freaking-believable.
Still -0- American deaths in spite of Trumpsky historic deal/sellout to the Taliban ? Seems to be going well.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Still -0- American deaths in spite of Trumpsky historic deal/sellout to the Taliban ? Seems to be going well.

there haven’t been any combat related deaths since Feb of 2020. Who are you giving credit to for the 10 months, 2/20-1/21? Pudding brain or the mean tweeter?

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137

Seems to be going well. Haha, well fantastic. I'm not sure we could survive if things get even better I suppose.

Can you imagine how the Taiwanese are feeling right about now? The Chinese would never challenge the Biden Administration at this point because they know Biden means business.

A man with a ridiculous haircut has stolen your ability to reason.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Seems to be going well. Haha, well fantastic. I'm not sure we could survive if things get even better I suppose.

Can you imagine how the Taiwanese are feeling right about now? The Chinese would never challenge the Biden Administration at this point because they know Biden means business.

A man with a ridiculous haircut has stolen your ability to reason.
Trumpsky sold out the us and Afghan military. It’s very clear how it happened. History has recorded I’d… squirm. Imagine what a shit show that would have been

Trumpsky sold out the us and Afghan military. It’s very clear how it happened. History has recorded I’d… squirm. Imagine what a shit show that would have been

Link the story where your daddy told Biden he could alter the pullout date but not the troops in country.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
9xcgc1dtn7i71.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT