ADVERTISEMENT

This little intervention by DOJ & the FBI probably

will result in about $50M in donations to Trump's re-election campaign. What a bunch of heavy handed dumbasses.

Four more years of Trump and we can bury gator, or confine him to a mental hospital.
These 3 federal charges are the least of his worries.

He’ll blame a staffer or throw that pretty little lawyer under the bus. She’s the one who produced the affidavit that everything had been returned.

Snitch had to be Secret Service agent performing his sworn duty to “preserve and uphold the Constitution.” A violation of Cult conduct.

He’ll blame a staffer or throw that pretty little lawyer under the bus. She’s the one who produced the affidavit that everything had been returned.

Snitch had to be Secret Service agent performing his sworn duty to “preserve and uphold the Constitution.” A violation of Cult conduct.
^^^^^ has no idea DJT has precedent on his side.... :eek:😁

Wait...earlier you said he was fvcked based on these charges.

He wasn't going to Otisville, rather a prison in South Florida??? What changed?

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White

Simple… repeat… these are the least of his problems. what it means to me is that Garland is going to convene a Grand Jury and indict the fvck out Trumpsky. That’s for sure.

Garlands statement was a public punch in the mouth to remind him that he’s just a citizen like you and I. Gird your loins . Hire better lawyers.

He’s taking him on because he is now convinced that has lockdown evidence on the insurrection and his entire staff and cabinet will testify against him.

*EVERY *SINGLE *AG* WH COUNSEL* was in the SAME MEETING* before he appointed Clark as AG abd Sydney Powell as Special Prosecutor to declare martial law, collect voting machines, arrest officials. They warned him he was / would be committing chargeable crimes.

If you want a review of any of them…remember I have the depositions hand… ask me. I love to play them for the Cult here.

This was just a love tap from Garland just to get Trumpskys attention , show him that he dint have a fvck to give and watch him squirm. Trumpsky was shocked and is coming up with a different story every day( that will be noted) .

With regards to J6. Garland now has actual recordings, video, former AGs and WH counsel confirming *UNANIMOUSLY* that Trump is a fvcking liar. It will stick… and you know it.

Jurisdiction mr LEO -the crime of obstruction (which is a fvcking lock )occurred in the Southern District of Florida.

Are you arguing with you or with me? Because honestly I just can't tell anymore.
Not sure! You usually agree on most pro- Trump topics here as most do- even though most state they would prefer another nominee. What could be better tha to be prisoner in Desantis state.

will result in about $50M in donations to Trump's re-election campaign. What a bunch of heavy handed dumbasses.

Four more years of Trump and we can bury gator, or confine him to a mental hospital.
Don’t confuse popularity with electability. Sleepy would still smoke Trumpsky. Doesn’t matter how much $$ Trumpsky raises. He’s not electable. Hard core Q Lemmings comprise only 33% of the electorate. Indictments are about to start piling up. Swing male voters and independent / moderate women will ALL vote against Trumpsky. Even more than last time.

We have passed the QCult hopes that it would end at the midterms. Garland still has 27 months to prosecute about 15 key members of the coup who will ALL eventual flip on Trumpsky.

Not sure! You usually agree on most pro- Trump topics here as most do- even though most state they would prefer another nominee. What could be better tha to be prisoner in Desantis state.

I would prefer DeSantis...as I've said a hundred times.

If it comes down to Trump vs Biden or another Biden type, I'm voting for Trump again.

Don’t confuse popularity with electability. Sleepy would still smoke Trumpsky. Doesn’t matter how much $$ Trumpsky raises. He’s not electable. Hard core Q Lemmings comprise only 33% of the electorate. Indictments are about to start piling up. Swing male voters and independent / moderate women will ALL vote against Trumpsky. Even more than last time.

We have passed the QCult hopes that it would end at the midterms. Garland still has 27 months to prosecute about 15 key members of the coup who will ALL eventual flip on Trumpsky.

Biden would not beat Trump in 24...even if he's still alive and kicking. Not that it matters, even the Dems are done with him. He won't be on the ballot.

Biden would not beat Trump in 24...even if he's still alive and kicking. Not that it matters, even the Dems are done with him. He won't be on the ballot.
Yep. It’s gonna be Hillary vs Trump again. And you can bet your last dollar that she knows she can’t beat him and is behind the latest attacks on Trump. Only way to beat him is if he isn’t running

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Sleepie won't even be able to mumble by 2024..Hell, he cannot even keep the Blacks and Hispanics..

ADVERTISEMENT