ADVERTISEMENT

This is the type of disgusting vomit you see with left wing nut jobs like sassy

What a great liberal mother. Not yet a human? So instead of prenatal vitamins and regular doctor visits I assume its crack cocaine and a pack a cigs a day.... heck "IT" is not human yet.

You have to keep in mind that liberals cannot define anything. They don't know what a woman is, they don't know what a baby is and some think their dog is a turtle. These folks are following the science.... real pioneers and pathfinders for the human race.

Nobody brought up Jews in this thread except you, you schmuck.

You simply aren’t very bright. Accept it. Learn from your master. I can teach you how to play sports and shoot a gun too. We can work on your speech impediment and cigarette habit.

One of these days, I will cease my offers because you are ungrateful, but for now I’m still here for you.

What a great liberal mother. Not yet a human? So instead of prenatal vitamins and regular doctor visits I assume its crack cocaine and a pack a cigs a day.... heck "IT" is not human yet.

You have to keep in mind that liberals cannot define anything. They don't know what a woman is, they don't know what a baby is and some think their dog is a turtle. These folks are following the science.... real pioneers and pathfinders for the human race.
Bill Clinton wasn’t sure what the definition of “is” could be

You simply aren’t very bright. Accept it. Learn from your master. I can teach you how to play sports and shoot a gun too. We can work on your speech impediment and cigarette habit.

One of these days, I will cease my offers because you are ungrateful, but for now I’m still here for you.
Fvckin' libs have to label everybody. There were kids I grew up with that were Jewish and even Muslim. Didn't know it until we got older and those subjects came up. I was more curious than anything else. The idea of thinking about them differently because of some category or label never crossed my mind.

^^^the love and compassion ^^^
brought a tear to my eye.

The Jewish Talmud says it’s not. Not surprising OP is anti-Semitic.

“The standard in the Talmud is that girls can be married and are ready for coitus at the age of three and so are captive slave girls, while boys may be sodomized without penalty between the ages of three and nine. Non-Jewish boys only defile the Jew during sex above the age of 9. Mothers who have sex with their eight-year-old sons are not rendered impure from the act, and girls below eleven years old are prohibited from using contraception during sex. Captive non-Jewish slave girls may be married to priests earlier than three-years-old and the Talmud says the warrior Joshua tested slave girls’ virginity by inserting bottles of wine into them, though he was supposed to test them for “dropsy” instead.”

“The standard in the Talmud is that girls can be married and are ready for coitus at the age of three and so are captive slave girls, while boys may be sodomized without penalty between the ages of three and nine. Non-Jewish boys only defile the Jew during sex above the age of 9. Mothers who have sex with their eight-year-old sons are not rendered impure from the act, and girls below eleven years old are prohibited from using contraception during sex. Captive non-Jewish slave girls may be married to priests earlier than three-years-old and the Talmud says the warrior Joshua tested slave girls’ virginity by inserting bottles of wine into them, though he was supposed to test them for “dropsy” instead.”
Pretty much confirms what we all knew. Sassy not only condones diddling children but is indeed a diddler himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT