ADVERTISEMENT

This is a brilliant idea...

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
And by brilliant, I mean so fvcking stupid that the person who thought of it should be beaten...

Haha, pay them. That way they will stop coming.

I know the left freaks out when anyone mentions an IQ test requirement for voting rights but it's shit like this that leads to the discussion. This person is dumb AF. The people who elected her are dumber than fvck.

I know the left freaks out when anyone mentions an IQ test requirement for voting rights but it's shit like this that leads to the discussion. This person is dumb AF. The people who elected her are dumber than fvck.
You think she is related to ole Hank Johnson ? Could be but then again she is a democrat and all are somewhat dense. Some more than others.

Careful now, she appears auditioning for their 2024 candidate.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
And by brilliant, I mean so fvcking stupid that the person who thought of it should be beaten...

Isn't she the moron that said "I rise to gradulate the university of florida football...blah blah blah...go gator!"

EDIT...wasn't her, but still think this is post worthy...

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT