ADVERTISEMENT

This country is football bat fvcked up...

Fond memories of the CM as it was my first marathon over 30 years ago, wished they had the “nonbinary division” (whatever the hell that is) when I ran, could have finished in the top 5 for once. 🤔

Reactions: dhetiger
Check this one out.. students want organic chemistry fired because.. he is class is too hard for them. Can not make this up. And sadly the university caved to the students.

I guess they don’t “follow science?”

Is this political or societal?

If Trumpsky wins, and has super majorities in Congress. Tell me what can be done about this demographic slice?

I’ll listen.
Your demotard party is pushing this shit, so you tell me.

Welcome back, douchebag. Happy to continue kicking your ass.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Your demotard party is pushing this shit, so you tell me.

Welcome back, douchebag. Happy to continue kicking your ass.
Who’s pushing this in Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, France etc? I was just in Berlin and Amsterdam. I’ve never seen so many flaming punk fags and transsexuals. They are far more militant than in the US…and I can tell you that they don’t have a single fvck to give about gender identification It has been pretty bad over there for 20-30 yrs. .

So I’ll ask again ( without tying me to liberalism) Once again- political or societal? The biggest culprit is internet blogs in free societies. They were always there- the internet just gave them a microphone.

So How are you kicking my ass.? There is no one on this board who is more homophobic than me.

Who’s pushing this in Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, France etc? I was just in Berlin and Amsterdam. I’ve never seen so many flaming punk fags and transsexuals. They are far more militant than in the US…and I can tell you that they don’t have a single fvck to give about gender identification It has been pretty bad over there for 20-30 yrs. .

So I’ll ask again ( without tying me to liberalism) Once again- political or societal? The biggest culprit is internet blogs in free societies. They were always there- the internet just gave them a microphone.

So How are you kicking my ass.? There is no one on this board who is more homophobic than me.
Definitely societal. So, why is the Democrat party pushing this type of shit and making it political?

Also, did you miss the point of the post? Based on your "Trumpsky" reply, I'll assume yes.

This country has real problems. The divide is greater than at any point in my life, and maybe since the Civil War. Inflation is astronomical and we are headed toward a recession (if we aren't already there). Your favorite closet gnome is rattling his Covid Saber again. Confrontation with Russia and/or China seems inevitable. Yet, these fvcking assclowns are upset because, in their minds, they aren't getting proper recognition for the fact they don't know what gender they are. Fvcking seriously? And YOU reply by trying to meet your monthly quota with Trump references. Pound sand.

Reactions: Reasoned
Also, did you miss the point of the post? Based on your "Trumpsky" reply, I'll assume yes.

This country has real problems. The divide is greater than at any point in my life, and maybe since the Civil War. Inflation is astronomical and we are headed toward a recession (if we aren't already there). Your favorite closet gnome is rattling his Covid Saber again. Confrontation with Russia and/or China seems inevitable. Yet, these fvcking assclowns are upset because, in their minds, they aren't getting proper recognition for the fact they don't know what gender they are. Fvcking seriously? And YOU reply by trying to meet your monthly quota with Trump references. Pound sand.
I really feel badly for gator. He’s let his hate for trump cloud his judgement to the point where he is oblivious to all of the nonsense around us.

Careful... if you don't accept butt babies you will be labeled a transaphobe
You people just can’t bring yourselves to admit the inarguable fact that the economy sucks globally right now …. and sexual perversion is rampant and militant in every democratic country.
NAME ONE THAT ISNT

We are way better than most. Maybe some of you don’t visit other countries in reality - or stuck inside the Fox bubble.

You are all cartoon characters on these issues. it’s cult brainwashing- I accept it.

MAGA BY GAWD
STAND BACK AND STAND BY

You people just can’t bring yourselves to admit the inarguable fact that the economy sucks globally right now …. and sexual perversion is rampant and militant in every democratic country.
NAME ONE THAT ISNT

We are way better than most. Maybe some of you don’t visit other countries in reality - or stuck inside the Fox bubble.

You are all cartoon characters on these issues. it’s cult brainwashing- I accept it.

MAGA BY GAWD
STAND BACK AND STAND BY
You fvcking idiot. How does "it is like that all over the place" make it better? Gacy can call Bundy a murderer. It doesn't mean that Gacy isn't a murderer, it just means that Bundy is a murderer. It's absolutely hysterical that you'd have the gall to label ANYONE as a cartoon.

You fvcking idiot. How does "it is like that all over the place" make it better? Gacy can call Bundy a murderer. It doesn't mean that Gacy isn't a murderer, it just means that Bundy is a murderer. It's absolutely hysterical that you'd have the gall to label ANYONE as a cartoon.

Moral relativism. BG will defend his vote for this clown show beyond reason and comprehension.

NAME ONE THAT ISNT

MAGA BY GAWD
STAND BACK AND STAND BY
Keep defending Biden. You’ll feel the pain just like the rest of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT