ADVERTISEMENT

There are b!tch moves,

They reneged according to him. Other sources are saying he was paid in full and now wants more
This is horseshyt

There is no surprise that all of this is because of NIL money. Supposedly Sluka didn’t receive as much money as he was promised and recently was offered more from another school. UNLV isn’t known to offer much NIL money which is one thing, which Sluka knew, but who and how much did someone offer a quarterback who is completing 43.8% of his passes? That isn’t known right now, but there is no way that he was offered enough to make his decision sensible and morally just (LOLOLOL). 😆

Wait... you (this guy in your link) write that he didn't receive as much money as he was promised (I think that is called Breach of Contract); THEN, you give him shyt on ONE QB rating stat? If he is only completing a low percentage, then why the hell do you care so much that he's bailing (like UNLV has done on their word?)? He is 27th of 133 in QBR in the nation and his team is 3-0. What if he gets a season ending injury next week, on top of UNLV has stiffed him what they said they would pay him. I don't get the outrage at all.

Sounds like a QB UNLV should stick to their word... speaking of 'morally just'.

Did you order the Code Red?

did-you.gif

This is horseshyt

There is no surprise that all of this is because of NIL money. Supposedly Sluka didn’t receive as much money as he was promised and recently was offered more from another school. UNLV isn’t known to offer much NIL money which is one thing, which Sluka knew, but who and how much did someone offer a quarterback who is completing 43.8% of his passes? That isn’t known right now, but there is no way that he was offered enough to make his decision sensible and morally just (LOLOLOL). 😆

Wait... you (this guy in your link) write that he didn't receive as much money as he was promised (I think that is called Breach of Contract); THEN, you give him shyt on ONE QB rating stat? If he is only completing a low percentage, then why the hell do you care so much that he's bailing (like UNLV has done on their word?)? He is 27th of 133 in QBR in the nation and his team is 3-0. What if he gets a season ending injury next week, on top of UNLV has stiffed him what they said they would pay him. I don't get the outrage at all.

Sounds like a QB UNLV should stick to their word... speaking of 'morally just'.
43.8%?
Iowa out hunting for an improvement at QB?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT