ADVERTISEMENT

The Windy City carnage continues and yet….

It’s sad some of the stories I hear …. Came back from the bulk mail facility in Chicago last Tuesday, and one of the maintenance guys a little while back was shot in the back walking away from a traffic spat. Decorated young army vet.

he’ll never work again, and will have health issues for good

It’s sad some of the stories I hear …. Came back from the bulk mail facility in Chicago last Tuesday, and one of the maintenance guys a little while back was shot in the back walking away from a traffic spat. Decorated young army vet.

he’ll never work again, and will have health issues for good
Whachu doing there?

Rework of all the conveyor processing equipment to new flat and package sorters. The old mezzanines and conveyors are already getting demolished now…. We are coming in for the MEP and FP renovation designs afterwards
Forest Park?

Forest Park?
Yep…. The engineering office was a mess. I found a bazillion shop drawings on conveyors….. all of which can now get tossed in a heap, but not a single shop drawing on their existing air handlers

I just had scanned the 50 year old site drawings, from when they carved the site off of an old naval ordinance base, so I can try and figure out WTF the sewer system is doing (or not doing)

I bet half the fire protection risers are dry, with all the FP lines yanked out during the demo work….

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT