ADVERTISEMENT

The undefeated lounge is open…

Dude I worked for a few years back told me about playing OL, said he had a broken arm and when he would come out of his stance he would swing his cast and whack the DL guys in the head with it. Said it was a strong fukin cast so it could take the beating. There's also the shit that goes on during the laundry piles, spiting and poking and gouging that the TV doesn't see.
Yep. Chit that happens in those piles is probably a misdemeanor in most states. Everything from grabbing ‘em by the ball sack to twisting ankles. You have to have a serious mean streak to play along the LOS.

Yep. Chit that happens in those piles is probably a misdemeanor in most states. Everything from grabbing ‘em by the ball sack to twisting ankles. You have to have a serious mean streak to play along the LOS.
It's a mans game for sure.

That was a great moment…linemen 😂
To make it better, one of the coaches told me Byron Young just chats it up with all the OLs he lines up against like they’re at Thanksgiving dinner together. Usually knows their families’ names and shit like that.

So then the Tennessee lineman just threw up and gave him a nod which I thought was hilarious. And Young said “man you nasty.” 😂

To make it better, one of the coaches told me Byron Young just chats it up with all the OLs he lines up against like they’re at Thanksgiving dinner together. Usually knows their families’ names and shit like that.

So then the Tennessee lineman just threw up and gave him a nod which I thought was hilarious. And Young said “man you nasty.” 😂
You really couldn’t have scripted something better. Summarizes real man football quite well.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
bar-beer.gif

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Good point.

Dawgs, is it true that uga can't reproduce on his own? That someone has to jack that motherfvcker off and spit it into a dog vagina in order for him to have puppies?
I do not know from first hand experience. But that breed has issues. Especially the Uga line. It’s so inbred I’m surprised it can do anything. And basically it can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Probably. That dog is lazy asf. You looking for a job? I can forward your resume if you ask me nicely.

So it looks like a no on this one. I've found another opportunity...and though it's also a hands-on position, there's much less dog semen involved.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT