ADVERTISEMENT

The undefeated lounge is open…

Don’t you have some corn to shuck? We gotta deal with these orange Julius colored freaks daily.
Actually the weather’s been pretty good for the corn harvest thank you 😊, and watching that celebration last night, it’s got to be insufferable for a Bammer in TN right now.
We had a bye week to figure out how to score “A” touchdown…..instead “A” field goal for our entire offensive production……as we get absolutely dismantled by the Buckeyes.

I saw that live and laughed

didn’t see him with the head nod after but that’s a pretty funny GFY right there
Yeah I did too, I’d love to know what the Bama DT who watched the whole thing said to him, you could see him in the background jawing about it.

a pro move wouldve been to puke in front of the bama players cleats after lining up. No 3 point stance
Nasty chit goes on at the LOS. our NG in the late 80’s, Bill Goldberg, made it a habit of hacking up snot on the football so the center would grab a handful when he went to grab the ball. After about the third time of doing it against LSU, the official finally came over to the sideline and told the coaches 1 more time and we would be hit with a 15 yard penalty.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Nasty chit goes on at the LOS. our NG in the late 80’s, Bill Goldberg, made it a habit of hacking up snot on the football so the center would grab a handful when he went to grab the ball. After about the third time of doing it against LSU, the official finally came over to the sideline and told the coaches 1 more time and we would be hit with a 15 yard penalty.
Dude I worked for a few years back told me about playing OL, said he had a broken arm and when he would come out of his stance he would swing his cast and whack the DL guys in the head with it. Said it was a strong fukin cast so it could take the beating. There's also the shit that goes on during the laundry piles, spiting and poking and gouging that the TV doesn't see.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT