ADVERTISEMENT

The undefeated lounge is open…

I’ve already heard they’re done after this weekend. Doesn’t make me doubt their loyalty and dedication one bit. Both first rounders, it’s an insurance policy to rest imo.

Agree, I don't hold it against them. I'd be worried if they played tbh. I figured it would be difficult to keep them off the field and I'm guessing it was but neither has anything left to prove.

I'm hoping we see a fair amount of Ty Simpson.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
BTW, no idea who we will play or where but it's difficult to imagine we'll win without 9. Maybe another reason it's good if he sits.

BTW, no idea who we will play or where but it's difficult to imagine we'll win without 9. Maybe another reason it's good if he sits.
Lots of variables, but most likely destination is Orange Bowl assuming we beat auburn.

Sugar is an option if LSU beats Georgia or if they lose and drop below us.

There are a couple others less likely, but I’ll stop here since they become more depressing.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Lots of variables, but most likely destination is Orange Bowl assuming we beat auburn.

Sugar is an option if LSU beats Georgia or if they lose and drop below us.

There are a couple others less likely, but I’ll stop here since they become more depressing.

Really don't want to play Clemson again but that's what it's looking like.

That’s crazy. I’m sure it’s great but that’s tuff just doesn’t do anything for me. Same with wines.
Big fan of red wine, and I’ve learned that you can get a really good one for $30-40 and not have to pay those exorbitant prices for “fine wine.”

Take an antihistamine before drinking red wine. It'll help with the hangover

Interesting. Quick google search mentions increased histimines with red wine, so it makes sense.

I usually just switch to bourbon or beer after a couple glasses. I don’t really drink it much though, my wife doesn’t like red wine so I rarely buy it since it goes bad so soon after opening it.

Reactions: dhetiger
Interesting. Quick google search mentions increased histimines with red wine, so it makes sense.

I usually just switch to bourbon or beer after a couple glasses. I don’t really drink it much though, my wife doesn’t like red wine so I rarely buy it since it goes bad so soon after opening it.
It's definitely the histimines that get you with wine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT