ADVERTISEMENT

The Tunamint

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
It’s a pretty good race between Rahm and Koepka. Rahm just took the lead on 6. Tiger has withdrawn.

Just a little sports to break up the politics and worshiping posts.

Reactions: dhetiger
My absolute favorite tournament to watch each year. I love golf and still try to play competitively, but don’t really watch a whole lot of golf. Love watching the Masters tho.

My absolute favorite tournament to watch each year. I love golf and still try to play competitively, but don’t really watch a whole lot of golf. Love watching the Masters tho.
Its the only one I will invest a lot of time in. Mickelson just finished with a 65, his lowest final round ever. Currently tied for 2nd at -8. Looks like it’s Rahm’s to lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhetiger
If it wasn't illegal and if it wouldn't cost me my badge and, most importantly, I could 100% trust the source, I'd probably be right there with you burnouts. 😂

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Come on up and visit my neighbor ILLinois. I drive by the dispensary every day and it’s busier than a Chick-fil-A at a revival. Plus, their Planned Parenthood clinics seem to be getting a huge increase from you southerners……make it a two for one….in a macabre sort of way. Sadly, that’s the only things growing in ILL, other than their deficits.

Come on up and visit my neighbor ILLinois. I drive by the dispensary every day and it’s busier than a Chick-fil-A at a revival. Plus, their Planned Parenthood clinics seem to be getting a huge increase from you southerners……make it a two for one….in a macabre sort of way. Sadly, that’s the only things growing in ILL, other than their deficits.
They got an even more radical mayor in Shitcago and the same tub of goo for a governor so that’s to be expected.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT