ADVERTISEMENT

The thumbnail goes if you who are defending Adolph

Who is defending “Adolph?” I assume you mean trump with that reference.
Yes the entire RW media is having to DRASTICALLY shift explanations / spins every day as Merrik torments him daily by releasing bread- crumbs of evidence which destroys the lies and propaganda of the previous day.

Now they have CCTV records of the evidence being moved after the subpoena and visit.

I’m not sure who the insider is .. but he’s probabably Former CIA or special forces and definitely active Secret Service have access to produce this quality of evidence….

had to be especially effective to get heads off FBI and DOJ and a federal judges to put the balls in the table. This has guaranteed perjury of Trumpsky lawyer and more subpoenas of staff. That is already established

Basically he’s totally ****ed. Especially depending on the content of the SCIF document ( which only a bipartisan panel can review).

Save this… because I’m going to say… AS I SAID.

Yes the entire RW media is having to DRASTICALLY shift explanations / spins every day as Merrik torments him daily by releasing bread- crumbs of evidence which destroys the lies and propaganda of the previous day.

Now they have CCTV records of the evidence being moved after the subpoena and visit.

I’m not sure who the insider is .. but he’s probabably Former CIA or special forces and definitely active Secret Service have access to produce this quality of evidence….

had to be especially effective to get heads off FBI and DOJ and a federal judges to put the balls in the table. This has guaranteed perjury of Trumpsky lawyer and more subpoenas of staff. That is already established

Basically he’s totally ****ed. Especially depending on the content of the SCIF document ( which only a bipartisan panel can review).

Save this… because I’m going to say… AS I SAID.
Welp, that’s it! I’m convinced we have to wait for it. Glad you’ve never said that before.

Your wishful thinking and dumbass prognostications have become highly entertaining to read- like if you go to a mental hospital and see someone running head first at the wall and continue doing it over and over. That’s you.

ADVERTISEMENT