ADVERTISEMENT

The polls are wrong. The U.S. presidential race is a near dead heat...

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
... this A.I. ‘sentiment analysis’ tool says

An analysis of the emotions being expressed on social media indicates that the upcoming U.S. presidential election may be a much closer contest than many commentators and pollsters believe.

That's the conclusion of Expert.ai, a company with offices in Modena, Italy, and Rockville, Md., that uses an A.I. technique called "sentiment analysis" to understand the emotions being expressed in social media posts.

The company's analysis puts Democratic candidate Joseph Biden ahead of President Donald Trump, 50.2% to 47.3%, a margin that is much narrower than the double-digit lead that Biden has over Trump in most national opinion polls.

Add in 'shy voter' syndrome where many Trump supporters avoid the backlash by not revealing who they are going to vote for will be shown in spades on Nov 3... another rock the world result.

https://fortune.com/2020/10/14/polls-trump-biden-presidential-race-artificial-intelligence/

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

An analysis of the emotions being expressed on social media indicates that the upcoming U.S. presidential election may be a much closer contest than many commentators and pollsters believe.

That's the conclusion of Expert.ai, a company with offices in Modena, Italy, and Rockville, Md., that uses an A.I. technique called "sentiment analysis" to understand the emotions being expressed in social media posts.

The company's analysis puts Democratic candidate Joseph Biden ahead of President Donald Trump, 50.2% to 47.3%, a margin that is much narrower than the double-digit lead that Biden has over Trump in most national opinion polls.

Add in 'shy voter' syndrome where many Trump supporters avoid the backlash by not revealing who they are going to vote for will be shown in spades on Nov 3... another rock the world result.

https://fortune.com/2020/10/14/polls-trump-biden-presidential-race-artificial-intelligence/
False hope! Unless he pulls off a James Comey. ...He’s going down like Ivanka on Christopher Steele. She did love her some MI6 spies.

Best thing you can hope for is to get great picks for Secretary of State and Commerce to try to rebuild our relationships.

False hope! Unless he pulls off a James Comey. ...He’s going down like Ivanka on Christopher Steele. She did love her some MI6 spies.

Best thing you can hope for is to get great picks for Secretary of State and Commerce to try to rebuild our relationships.

Trafalger has Trump up in FL, MI, AZ....if that’s true, your favorite Alzheimer’s patient will be defeated and answering Burisma questions until he’s permanently committed to the memory unit

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Pretty sure Barr is about to arrest crack-head, who will naturally flip on “the big guy” - Hunter’s still pissed he had to give half of his free money to his dad.
Is this going to be like the 2 yrs Benghazi thingy and indictment of Hillary? Lock her up lock her up! I expect the same number of hearings and indictment .... but fewer than Trumpsky campaign staffers actually charged.

Is this going to be like the 2 yrs Benghazi thingy and indictment of Hillary? Lock her up lock her up! I expect the same number of hearings and indictment .... but fewer than Trumpsky campaign staffers actually charged.
It’s taking off like Trump’s poll numbers. Crack didn’t/hasn’t denied that the emails are his. And unlike with Benghazi, this guy isn’t in the WH...
b957782f5fba00f1b7cde2e5058ca191.jpg

If all the emails turn out to be real and what has been reported is true, are you still going to support Biden? Considering it would prove he's MORE corrupt that what Trump has even been accused of?

Hey Gator, how about foreign influence on your libtard candidate? Xi’s puppet would have Hunter’s extradition and execution for child rape crimes hanging over his head his entire presidency

Reactions: dhetiger

Bump for my magnificent predication of the brutal beatdown of the Dicktater. As I said!! I will accept all admissions of blatant wrongness.

Derek’s Kraken post is next on the ridicule parade.

~ORACLE ~

Seems it was much closer than the MSM had predicted....even with cheat by mail. ;)

Hey Gator, how about foreign influence on your libtard candidate? Xi’s puppet would have Hunter’s extradition and execution for child rape crimes hanging over his head his entire presidency
Irish... any update on this?? You think it was confused with Matt Gaetz?? Karma bites deeply on this one doesn’t it?

How many times does 38 go into 17?

Irish... any update on this?? You think it was confused with Matt Gaetz?? Karma bites deeply on this one doesn’t it?

How many times does 38 go into 17?

So we now know for sure that it was Hunter's laptop...contents notwithstanding.

The new spin, from Hunter's media tour..."yea...I was super high all the time." So that means it really wasn't his fault.

So we now know for sure that it was Hunter's laptop...contents notwithstanding.

The new spin, from Hunter's media tour..."yea...I was super high all the time." So that means it really wasn't his fault.
Hunter is no doubt a low life scum ball... so what??? If he violated any laws - he should be prosecuted. Just like the Trumpsky kids. Did he abuse or influence taxpayer??$$

There are lots of guys like that or worse. One of those guys is a elected representative in Congress.

Hunter is no doubt a low life scum ball... so what??? If he violated any laws - he should be prosecuted. Just like the Trumpsky kids. Did he abuse or influence taxpayer??$$

There are lots of guys like that or worse. One of those guys is a elected representative in Congress.

Thank God big tech was in the bag for the left though, right?

Thanks to the lefts pals in Big Tech any evidence has been canceled...kind of like Hillary’s hard drive (not a reference to Bill).
So how about GOP run states? ... who audited and found zero issues . Are you saying those machines were altered??

If you can come up with ONE (1.0) single shred of evidence that the voting machines were tampered with -you can make millions in legal defense of big time media is about to get cornholed for BILLIONS . The people being sued even backtracked and said “ no reasonable person would believe what I said” hilarious decfense. Have seen that??

fir now I’ll go along with that characterization exactly because of some of the dumbass lemming cult posters here. ...

So go get with Derek and tell him to bring his Kraken LOLOLOL I’ll carry on where I left off.

Never claimed the voting machines were tampered with, always thought that was a strange conspiratorial angle. However, as for the authentication of voters utilizing mail-in ballots, that’s a separate question. But because one needs to be present when the envelopes were opened in order to authenticate signatures with voters, we will sadly never know the degree to which the ballots were contaminated. But if we study our history, the past is rich with examples of Democrat ballot harvesting and fraudulent voting schemes. Which is why I’m against mail-in voting in principle, absentee is a different matter but mass mailings of ballots like they’re nothing more than Publishers Clearinghouse entries is dangerous. Show up, present an ID, sign and vote. Not difficult or burdensome.
I have never been an advocate of exhorting disinterested citizens to vote in elections about which they know very little. If you aren't interested enough to educate yourself on the issues and the candidates, do us all a favor and don't bother. No vote is much better than an uneducated vote.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Never claimed the voting machines were tampered with, always thought that was a strange conspiratorial angle. However, as for the authentication of voters utilizing mail-in ballots, that’s a separate question. But because one needs to be present when the envelopes were opened in order to authenticate signatures with voters, we will sadly never know the degree to which the ballots were contaminated. But if we study our history, the past is rich with examples of Democrat ballot harvesting and fraudulent voting schemes. Which is why I’m against mail-in voting in principle, absentee is a different matter but mass mailings of ballots like they’re nothing more than Publishers Clearinghouse entries is dangerous. Show up, present an ID, sign and vote. Not difficult or burdensome.
I have never been an advocate of exhorting disinterested citizens to vote in elections about which they know very little. If you aren't interested enough to educate yourself on the issues and the candidates, do us all a favor and don't bother. No vote is much better than an uneducated vote.
You are aware that Most all military and government workers have done mailin for 100 yrs. Trumpsky, his family and most congressman opposed to mail actually did mail in because it was convenient and didn’t want to wait in long lines with the riff raff ( like me) .

It only became a problem when Trumpsky said it would be a problem -6 months- before the election when he knew he was going to lose .

so if not influencing electronic voting... what exactly did Big Tech have to with it?

Who needs polls when you’ve got a cable heavyweight (and certainly all the MSM) actively working against you....this is absolutely disgraceful...yet confirmation of what we all believe:

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Who needs polls when you’ve got a cable heavyweight (and certainly all the MSM) actively working against you....this is absolutely disgraceful...yet confirmation of what we all believe:

It's beyond reasonable doubt for a very long time now.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT