The polls are wrong. The U.S. presidential race is a near dead heat...

Dec 20, 2009
... this A.I. ‘sentiment analysis’ tool says

An analysis of the emotions being expressed on social media indicates that the upcoming U.S. presidential election may be a much closer contest than many commentators and pollsters believe.

That's the conclusion of Expert.ai, a company with offices in Modena, Italy, and Rockville, Md., that uses an A.I. technique called "sentiment analysis" to understand the emotions being expressed in social media posts.

The company's analysis puts Democratic candidate Joseph Biden ahead of President Donald Trump, 50.2% to 47.3%, a margin that is much narrower than the double-digit lead that Biden has over Trump in most national opinion polls.

Add in 'shy voter' syndrome where many Trump supporters avoid the backlash by not revealing who they are going to vote for will be shown in spades on Nov 3... another rock the world result.

https://fortune.com/2020/10/14/polls-trump-biden-presidential-race-artificial-intelligence/

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

David_Dennison

Freshman
Jul 13, 2020
... this A.I. ‘sentiment analysis’ tool says

An analysis of the emotions being expressed on social media indicates that the upcoming U.S. presidential election may be a much closer contest than many commentators and pollsters believe.

That's the conclusion of Expert.ai, a company with offices in Modena, Italy, and Rockville, Md., that uses an A.I. technique called "sentiment analysis" to understand the emotions being expressed in social media posts.

The company's analysis puts Democratic candidate Joseph Biden ahead of President Donald Trump, 50.2% to 47.3%, a margin that is much narrower than the double-digit lead that Biden has over Trump in most national opinion polls.

Add in 'shy voter' syndrome where many Trump supporters avoid the backlash by not revealing who they are going to vote for will be shown in spades on Nov 3... another rock the world result.

https://fortune.com/2020/10/14/polls-trump-biden-presidential-race-artificial-intelligence/
False hope! Unless he pulls off a James Comey. ...He’s going down like Ivanka on Christopher Steele. She did love her some MI6 spies.

Best thing you can hope for is to get great picks for Secretary of State and Commerce to try to rebuild our relationships.

IrishPokerDog

Freshman
Apr 7, 2007
False hope! Unless he pulls off a James Comey. ...He’s going down like Ivanka on Christopher Steele. She did love her some MI6 spies.

Best thing you can hope for is to get great picks for Secretary of State and Commerce to try to rebuild our relationships.
Trafalger has Trump up in FL, MI, AZ....if that’s true, your favorite Alzheimer’s patient will be defeated and answering Burisma questions until he’s permanently committed to the memory unit

Reactions: BamaFan1137

David_Dennison

Freshman
Jul 13, 2020
Pretty sure Barr is about to arrest crack-head, who will naturally flip on “the big guy” - Hunter’s still pissed he had to give half of his free money to his dad.
Is this going to be like the 2 yrs Benghazi thingy and indictment of Hillary? Lock her up lock her up! I expect the same number of hearings and indictment .... but fewer than Trumpsky campaign staffers actually charged.

Jul 20, 2006
Is this going to be like the 2 yrs Benghazi thingy and indictment of Hillary? Lock her up lock her up! I expect the same number of hearings and indictment .... but fewer than Trumpsky campaign staffers actually charged.
It’s taking off like Trump’s poll numbers. Crack didn’t/hasn’t denied that the emails are his. And unlike with Benghazi, this guy isn’t in the WH...

BKHusky

Freshman
Jun 30, 2005
If all the emails turn out to be real and what has been reported is true, are you still going to support Biden? Considering it would prove he's MORE corrupt that what Trump has even been accused of?

IrishPokerDog

Freshman
Apr 7, 2007
Hey Gator, how about foreign influence on your libtard candidate? Xi’s puppet would have Hunter’s extradition and execution for child rape crimes hanging over his head his entire presidency

Reactions: dhetiger