ADVERTISEMENT

The Kracken goes on trial

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
As I said…they declined Fox’ s offer to settle and going for the throat. … between the other 4-5 lawsuits for $1.6B each. May be the most expensive lie in history.

buy Dominion stock!

As I said…they declined Fox’ s offer to settle and going for the throat. … between the other 4-5 lawsuits for $1.6B each. May be the most expensive lie in history.

buy Dominion stock!

“Goes on trial”. You lie in every post.

So the Dominion folks will now be deposed under oath ? This should be fun. can hardly #waitforit

Last edited:

buy Dominion stock!

Hey fvck America, long as gator is “right!”

So the Dominion folks will now be deposed under oath ? This should be fun. can hardly #waitforit
Yeah!!!! That’s it! I think that must be EXACTLY what they want or they would be accepting $1B settlement offers from the RWM and trumpanzees like kraken, pillow dude and drunk spastic Rudy( who coincidentally lost their law licens for presenting fraudulent cases true / false - crickets on this one for sure;)

As I said… it WILL be the largest civil trial award in US history.

Buy Dominion stock now… it’s going to go up after the August depositions

Hey fvck America, long as gator is “right!”
They better hope that Hugh Chavez shows up to testify about Dominion. Not American about plotting ( already disbarred for LYING- Guikty AF already) now it just comes downs to how much assets they have collectively . I guess Fox may be able to cover theirs) . Notice that no network or commentary dares to say DOMINION.

Ask Lou Dobbs OR judge Jeanine for a comment . What happened??LOLOLOLOL

ADVERTISEMENT