ADVERTISEMENT

The fall of saban and bama’s March to the wilderness?

I read somewhere that the OC from ND has been hired. I understand he is pretty young. He has 6 years at ND with 2 or 3 years as OC. He could be the coach who Kelly ask to check the weather and see if jt was safe enough to practice outside the day the wind blew the tower over. I will try and find out.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I read somewhere that the OC from ND has been hired. I understand he is pretty young. He has 6 years at ND with 2 or 3 years as OC. He could be the coach who Kelly ask to check the weather and see if jt was safe enough to practice outside the day the wind blew the tower over. I will try and find out.

He's certainly a coach that Kelly asked to join him in Baton Rouge. Tommy Rees told him to fuct off.

He's certainly a coach that Kelly asked to join him in Baton Rouge. Tommy Rees told him to fuct off.
Maybe, maybe not. Do you know that for certain? The only coach who came was the S&C coach. So he maybe the only one asked. I would think the fact he assembled most othe current very quickly and they are considered good hires may mean he wanted at least some new blood. But however he must have liked Rees. He kept him 5-6 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT