ADVERTISEMENT

The End Zone - May 6th

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Please remember and abide by the rules of The End Zone. The End Zone is for Iowa prep fans only. Whatever is said in The End Zone, must stay in The End Zone.

This week's recruiting updates: Domonick Roskam, Mitchell Countryman, Raphael Hamilton, Keaton Kutcher, Priest Sheedy, Lucas Pieper, and Trey Baker.

Sioux Center linebacker Domonick Roskam
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I'm not opposed to playing college sports, but I'm still very undecided. I would play football or wrestle. It is whatever comes if I feel led to do so.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Dordt has been the most active in getting me to come visit the school. I'll be at the junior day and I'm excited to see what Dordt has to offer as a school.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“No trips yet, but I'm going on a visit to Dordt.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Growing up, I've always liked the Hawkeyes because I live in Iowa. I've also always been more into professional sports instead of college teams as a kid.”

Woodbury Central point guard Mitchell Countryman
“I want to play college basketball.”

“I do not have many colleges actively recruiting me, but Briar Cliff, Morningside, Buena Vista, and Wayne State have shown some interest for basketball.”

“I have not made any visits, but I have gone to several college camps during the summer.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I am planning on going on a visit to Buena Vista University later this spring.”

“My favorite college growing up was UNI because my parents both went there, and I still really like them because my brother is on the football team there.”

Iowa City High quarterback Raphael Hamilton
“Football is something I really enjoy and to be given the opportunity to continue that in college would be amazing. Academics are also very important to me. I am a 4.0 GPA student and would like to go to a university where I could succeed at both.”

“I have had some camp invites and interest. I hope that recruiting expands once colleges have a chance to see me at camps this summer and through my upcoming junior season.”

“I have not made any college trips yet, but I hope that I will be given the opportunity to in the next year.”

“I do not have any college visits planned as of now.”

“Growing up, my favorite college team has always been Iowa. My mom graduated from there, my dad went to law school at Iowa, and I've lived in Iowa City my whole life. My cousin, Andrew Schnoebelen, was a student manager for the football team for several years as well, so I’ve had some opportunity to learn about the culture. Also, I've been to going to Hawkeye football games since I was four years old.”

Mount Vernon wing guard Keaton Kutcher
“Western Illinois, Illinois State, UNI, Drake, Iowa, and a few others.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Western Illinois.”

“Yes, I have been to Western twice and plan on going to more colleges soon.”

What camps are you going to this summer?
“Lots of team camps and a few prospect ones, but not sure specifically which ones yet.”

“I was always an Iowa fan growing up.”

Davenport North wide receiver Priest Sheedy
“Yes, football.”

“Wartburg, Grand View, William Penn, Iowa Central, and lots of small NAIA schools.”

“No.”

“Yes, I’m planning to go to a couple junior days.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“Iowa has two that I’m going to attend, Iowa State has one, and Grand View. There are some other ones too.”

“Iowa.”

Ankeny Centennial defensive end Lucas Pieper
“If the right opportunity comes, I’d love to play football in college.”

“I’ve received several texts and emails from Division 3 and NAIA schools around the Midwest. I’ve also received junior day invites and talked to Minnesota State Mankato, Minnesota State Moorhead, Wayne State College, and Winona State. I’ve also received junior day invites to Princeton, Drake and Concordia St. Paul. I’ve also talked to and received letters from Columbia. Finally, I’ve received camp invites to various Ivy League schools and Iowa State.”

“I went on three game day visits in the fall to Drake, Wayne State College, and Iowa. This winter and spring, I’ve visited Minnesota State Mankato, and Winona State, as well as non-football related visits to Iowa and Iowa State.”

“I will be visiting Minnesota State Moorhead, as well as a few more non-football related visits.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“UNI, Iowa, Iowa State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Kansas State, and potentially others.”

“I’ve always cheered for all of the in-state schools, but Iowa has always been my favorite.”

Martensdale-St. Mary's wing forward Trey Baker
What sport do you want to play in college?
“Basketball.”

“None so far. I’m hoping this AAU season I can get myself out there a little bit.”

“No.”

What camps are you going to this summer?
“I play baseball too, so as of now, I’ll just be working to improve on my free time and playing with Iowa Chill on weekends.”

“Yeah, I’ve always liked Northwest Missouri State. I have a lot of family that goes there or has gone there.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News