ADVERTISEMENT

The End Zone - May 18th

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Please remember and abide by the rules of The End Zone. The End Zone is for Iowa prep fans only. Whatever is said in The End Zone, must stay in The End Zone.

This week's recruiting updates: Logan Flanagan, Nile Schuett, Sawyer Springer, Liam Becher, and Kamrin Steveson.

Dubuque Senior safety Logan Flanagan
Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“That's always been the goal is to go to college to play sports. Right now, the plan is football, but I also have some attention in track and field also.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I just received an offer from Concordia St. Paul. I have been getting a good amount of attention from schools, but nobody else has shown more interest than CSP.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I went on a gameday visit last fall to the University of North Dakota and had a couple of Junior Day invites that can't happen now due to Covid-19.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“So far, I haven't gotten any setup because I am unsure of what’s all going to play out this summer with the coronavirus and all.”

Tipton defensive end Nile Schuett
“Yes, I would like to play football in college.”

“Iowa, the University of Sioux Falls, Bemidji State, Wayne State, Minnesota-Duluth, and Northwest Missouri State.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I would say Sioux Falls and Wayne State.”

“I visited Iowa last fall for a game day visit, but that’s the only visit so far.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“No visits planned, but I am going to camps to try and catch some eyes.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“I am planning on going to Iowa, UNI, Northwest Missouri State, Wayne State, and Minnesota-Duluth.”

“I was the world’s biggest Hawkeye fan growing up.”

Fort Dodge offensive lineman Sawyer Springer
“I’d love to play football in college as long as my body lets me. I play baseball, wrestling, and I throw shot put too, but I’m not interested in any of those at the collegiate level.”

What colleges have been recruiting you
“I’ve been contacted on Twitter DM’s by coaches from Minnesota State-Moorhead, the University of Sioux Falls, Concordia-St. Paul, and Culver-Stockton College. I also talked with coaches at Grand View when I attended their camp last summer.”

“The University of Sioux Falls has been in contact with me by far the most. There have been two coaches from there that have talked to me and it’s by far the most appealing college as of now. Minnesota State Moorhead is probably next, as their recruiter has texted me a lot. Just a disclaimer, no offers yet, just talking.”

“I was setting up a visit to Moorhead before everything went down with the virus. But no, not yet. That’s definitely my next step in finding out which college fits me.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“Because of the virus, no. Moorhead and Sioux Falls still want me to go up when the time’s right.”

“If there are any camps this summer, I’m going to Grand View for sure. As well as hopefully Moorhead and Sioux Falls. Other camps I’d like to go to would be Upper Iowa, Simpson, Morningside, or others. Probably not all of those, but as much as possible.”

“Other than Iowa, my brother, Sean, played at Grand View and won the national championship in 2013. I’ve always looked up to him in football so that was probably it.”

Iowa City West offensive tackle Liam Becher
“Yes, Iowa or Minnesota.”

“None at the moment, but Iowa and Iowa State know my name.”

“No.”

“Minnesota, Iowa State, and Nebraska.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up
“Minnesota.”

Grinnell offensive guard Kamrin Steveson
“In college, I want to play football.”

“As far as recruiting, I have been reached out to by a few d2 schools. I have talked to a UNI coach a little as well, but nothing serious.”

“The recruiting process is a long process and for me it's has just recently begun.”

“I still have not made any college trips.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon
“I hope I’m able to take some trips this summer.”

“This summer, I want to attend Iowa State, Iowa, and UNI camps. I want to get to as many more as I can attend.”

“Growing up in Florida, UF has been one of my favorite colleges growing up.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News