ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden DOJ: Jack-booted thugs.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
“A SWAT team of about 25 came to my house with about 15 vehicles and started pounding on our door,” Ryan-Marie Houck said. “They said they were going to break in if he didn't open it. And then they had about five guns pointed at my husband, myself, and basically at my kids,” she added.
This is an outrage……disgraceful.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
The only part of the above outrageous description the FBI disputes is they were not a “SWAT team”…….just ordinary heavily armed agents…all 20 or more of them. What a police state looks like….complements of the Biden regime.

“Rather than accepting Mark Houck’s offer to appear voluntarily, the Biden Department of Justice chose to make an unnecessary show of potentially deadly force, sending twenty heavily armed federal agents to the Houck residence at dawn this past Friday,” Breen told Breitbart News. “In threatening form, after nearly breaking down the family’s front door, at least five agents pointed guns at Mark’s head and arrested him in front of his wife and seven young children, who were terrified that their husband and father would be shot dead before their eyes.”

“This case is being brought solely to intimidate people of faith and pro-life Americans,” he added. “Mark Houck is innocent of these lawless charges, and we intend to prove that in court.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT