ADVERTISEMENT

The 90s Braves are back

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
By far the best hitting team in baseball in the regular season and now, nothing.

Filthy fans are mocking the Tomahawk Chop. I despise that city. Trash.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
By far the best hitting team in baseball in the regular season and now, nothing.

Filthy fans are mocking the Tomahawk Chop. I despise that city. Trash.
How dare you, I’m all for the “City of Brotherly Love” and their taunting of you racist, anti native-American, southern white supremacists.

😏 note:sarcasm

Last edited:
I hate the new playoff format, it guarantees that in the NLDS you get a lower seeded team that is at least somewhat hot.

Go back old school, 3 division winners, 1 wildcard winner. And change the NLDS to 7 games.

I hate the new playoff format, it guarantees that in the NLDS you get a lower seeded team that is at least somewhat hot.

Go back old school, 3 division winners, 1 wildcard winner. And change the NLDS to 7 games.
Also the first round is best 2/3. That makes the risk factor higher for the higher ranked team.

Manfred is the worst commissioner in the history of sports

He has decimated the minor league system

He changed the Wild Card to make the best teams sit for a week while also making the Wild Card round best of 3 instead of 1 game

Then after playing a ridiculous 162 game regular season, he shortens the NLDS to best of five.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT