ADVERTISEMENT

The 2021 Republican Party in a nutshell...

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021

A man who bragged about chugging wine at the Capitol riot is campaigning for office. He learned mid-interview he's running for the wrong seat.​

[...]He has now decided to enter politics and run for state representative, he said Sunday, with the intention of unseating the Democrat Ann Kuster in the 2022 midterms, the channel reported.

Kuster, however, is not a state representative but rather a member of the US Congress.

"I thought Ann was a state representative?" he said, when the reporter Katherine Underwood corrected him.

"No," Underwood said. "So, a state representative is in the State House in Concord."

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

MTG lapped him a while ago. Good ol’ Georgia. Republicans cornering the stupid market fast...

Guess who said this…..

“I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean,” Biden saidof then-Sen. Barack Obama as both campaigned ahead of the 2008 primaries. “That’s a storybook, man.”

Guess who said this…..

“I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean,” Biden saidof then-Sen. Barack Obama as both campaigned ahead of the 2008 primaries. “That’s a storybook, man.”

What racist said this?

Bxxxn said mandatory busing to integrate schools would lead to his children growing up in a "racial jungle."

MTG lapped him a while ago. Good ol’ Georgia. Republicans cornering the stupid market fast...

Dude just lay down...

Democratic stupidity is frekin' EPIC. There is no one group of people... and I'm talking even an asylum full of hundreds of thousands of morons, imbeciles and idiots that could even approach the black hole stupidity of the democratic party. Congratulations on being one of them.

I say we take all the democrats and put them on the honorable Hank Johnson's island of Guam and hope like hell that it does, in fact, tip over and capsize.

Dude just lay down...

Democratic stupidity is frekin' EPIC. There is no one group of people... and I'm talking even an asylum full of hundreds of thousands of morons, imbeciles and idiots that could even approach the black hole stupidity of the democratic party. Congratulations on being one of them.

I say we take all the democrats and put them on the honorable Hank Johnson's island of Guam and hope like hell that it does, in fact, tip over and capsize.

an people think term limits, age limits, voter Ids, bla, bla bla are a problem?

How about an IQ test before you can run for government office and you just got to get better than a double digit IQ score? Damnation. The democratic party would fall apart.
Aside from the obvious observing of this forum being a huge blow to your argument, the data doesn’t back it up:

The last 20 years, as the GOP has moved to the far right, the script flipped and there’s been a major brain drain from the Republican Party. I mean 😂 ...

Last edited:
Aside from the obvious observing of this forum being a huge blow to your argument, the data doesn’t back it up:

Lmao. I crap smarter than you, and you are the epitome of a liberal.

“Crap smarter”? Clearly I’m dealing with a rocket scientist. Were you one of the genius Trump supporters in the video I added above your post? 😆
If you could read, you'd know that I don't give a fvck about a Trump. I've thumped your egomaniacal ass repeatedly on this board. Your arrogance is only matched by your stupidity. You offer liberal leaning videos to support your stupid claims. Do you want me to link Ben Shapiro beating down dumb fvck liberals as proof that you people are subhuman pieces of shit? Go fvck yourself, douchebag.

If you could read, you'd know that I don't give a fvck about a Trump. I've thumped your egomaniacal ass repeatedly on this board. Your arrogance is only matched by your stupidity. You offer liberal leaning videos to support your stupid claims. Do you want me to link Ben Shapiro beating down dumb fvck liberals as proof that you people are subhuman pieces of shit? Go fvck yourself, douchebag.
The only thing Ben Shapiro beats down is his straw men and his tiny dong to his dry pussy bitch.

The only thing Ben Shapiro beats down is his straw men and his tiny dong to his dry pussy bitch.
Aaaahh...you bring up Jordan Klepper as a "source" but Ben Shapiro isn't ok. Lmao. Again, you're a cartoon. You, like most liberals, pretend to be smart, but you have nothing to offer. I hate most politicians and am neither a republican or democrat. You have sold your "soul" and protect your party's position blindly. You're a fvcking douchebag.

Intelligence is an admirable quality but I’ll take wisdom any day.

1gdekf.jpg

The last 20 years, as the GOP has moved to the far right, the script flipped and there’s been a major brain drain from the Republican Party. I mean 😂 ...

again... Guam tipping stupidity. The Democratic Party is full of idiots.

Lolmao you are a stupid piece of shit, you fairy.
Always eventually comes to uttering a homophobic or racial slur with you people. Always. You are what we say you are. It’s why you lost states you had held for decades. Keep being the party of hatred, intolerance, obstructionism, all while offering zero ideas that actually improve this nation, and you’ll keep losing.

Always eventually comes to uttering a homophobic or racial slur with you people. Always. You are what we say you are. It’s why you lost states you had held for decades. Keep being the party of hatred, intolerance, obstructionism, all while offering zero ideas that actually improve this nation, and you’ll keep losing.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the biggest hypocrite of all ...well....it's you Sockeye! Please offer a solution to bring us together as opposed to posting videos that make you feel smarter than the people here. And don't make those solutions be everyone subscribing to your way of thinking. How about some bipartisan thinking. See, I don't think you are capable of that. So, until such time that you can offer solutions other than just the way you think, fvck off.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the biggest hypocrite of all ...well....it's you Sockeye! Please offer a solution to bring us together as opposed to posting videos that make you feel smarter than the people here. And don't make those solutions be everyone subscribing to your way of thinking. How about some bipartisan thinking. See, I don't think you are capable of that. So, until such time that you can offer solutions other than just the way you think, fvck off.
Joe Manchin just put together a piece of fantastic bipartisan compromise legislation on elections, requiring ID and 15 days early to vote up to Election Day (a federal holiday), abd ends gerrymandering. But the party of nothing will block it via Mitch. They don’t care about election integrity. They care solely about getting back power from minorities and the poor. By doing nothing for the white poor they pretend to represent, they know the trailer parks and back woods of America will revolt against minorities and women. Tale as old as time.

Reactions: David_Dennison
Joe Manchin just put together a piece of fantastic bipartisan compromise legislation on elections, requiring ID and 15 days early to vote up to Election Day (a federal holiday), abd ends gerrymandering. But the party of nothing will block it via Mitch. They don’t care about election integrity. They care solely about getting back power from minorities and the poor. By doing nothing for the white poor they pretend to represent, they know the trailer parks and back woods of America will revolt against minorities and women. Tale as old as time.
You're replying to an independent.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
The last 20 years, as the GOP has moved to the far right,

Literally nothing has moved to the right in the last 20 years, genius.

The right is, by definition, right of left but BOTH parties have absolutely moved left over the last 20 years and obviously longer than that. This is undisputable.

When you say shit like the above, you're only proving your ignorance.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT