ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Liz!!!

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Arizona Republican governor frontrunner Kari Lake responded on Friday to Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) “anti-endorsement” efforts, saying a television ad she sponsored and recently broadcasted caused a surge in campaign donations.

“Thank you for your generous in-kind contribution to my campaign,” Lake wrote mockingly in a letter to Cheney that was shared on Twitter. 🤣

Lake, who is actively campaigning against Democrat Katie Hobbs in the race for Arizona governor, said Cheney’s effort to derail her campaign resulted in the “biggest fundraiser yet,” claiming she raised $300,000 in a single day.

Arizona GOP Gubernatorial Nominee Thanks Liz Cheney for ‘Biggest Fundraiser Yet’

Arizona Republican governor frontrunner Kari Lake responded on Friday to Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) “anti-endorsement” efforts, saying a television ad she sponsored and recently broadcasted caused a surge in campaign donations.

“Thank you for your generous in-kind contribution to my campaign,” Lake wrote mockingly in a letter to Cheney that was shared on Twitter. 🤣

Lake, who is actively campaigning against Democrat Katie Hobbs in the race for Arizona governor, said Cheney’s effort to derail her campaign resulted in the “biggest fundraiser yet,” claiming she raised $300,000 in a single day.

Arizona GOP Gubernatorial Nominee Thanks Liz Cheney for ‘Biggest Fundraiser Yet’
As is the case with Hillary, this bitch thinks she matters

Reactions: alphatiger08
Reactions: BamaFan1137
No chit. It’s almost like he is the Qanon guy that he claims everyone else is. He brings up Q and conspiracies twice as much as the rest of the board combined.

I learn about Qanon from BG, or libs like BG. I literally never hear about it otherwise.

That might mean it's a fringe movement that's only getting attention from the other fringe movement. Put simply, it's a retard slap fight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT