Thanks Liz!!!

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
Arizona Republican governor frontrunner Kari Lake responded on Friday to Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) “anti-endorsement” efforts, saying a television ad she sponsored and recently broadcasted caused a surge in campaign donations.

“Thank you for your generous in-kind contribution to my campaign,” Lake wrote mockingly in a letter to Cheney that was shared on Twitter. 🤣

Lake, who is actively campaigning against Democrat Katie Hobbs in the race for Arizona governor, said Cheney’s effort to derail her campaign resulted in the “biggest fundraiser yet,” claiming she raised $300,000 in a single day.

Arizona GOP Gubernatorial Nominee Thanks Liz Cheney for ‘Biggest Fundraiser Yet’

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Arizona Republican governor frontrunner Kari Lake responded on Friday to Rep. Liz Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) “anti-endorsement” efforts, saying a television ad she sponsored and recently broadcasted caused a surge in campaign donations.

“Thank you for your generous in-kind contribution to my campaign,” Lake wrote mockingly in a letter to Cheney that was shared on Twitter. 🤣

Lake, who is actively campaigning against Democrat Katie Hobbs in the race for Arizona governor, said Cheney’s effort to derail her campaign resulted in the “biggest fundraiser yet,” claiming she raised $300,000 in a single day.

Arizona GOP Gubernatorial Nominee Thanks Liz Cheney for ‘Biggest Fundraiser Yet’
As is the case with Hillary, this bitch thinks she matters

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
Reactions: alphatiger08

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Reactions: BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
No chit. It’s almost like he is the Qanon guy that he claims everyone else is. He brings up Q and conspiracies twice as much as the rest of the board combined.

I learn about Qanon from BG, or libs like BG. I literally never hear about it otherwise.

That might mean it's a fringe movement that's only getting attention from the other fringe movement. Put simply, it's a retard slap fight.

Latest posts