ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you John Solomon!! LOLOLOL

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
What a maroon! In the process of trying to distort the time Archive / FBI timeline - Solomon publishes the NARA letter that proves the DOJ was right ordering the raid.

It is not recoverable. It proves he one the SCA docs were there and his attorneys filed a false affidavit with DOJ.

Trumpsky just booked a room at Miami Correctional Institute. I say that betting the Feds get dibs over his upcoming felony in GA. It’s a coin toss.

Hoping for the best for the hot lawyer chick who perjured herself though. She is Karen McDougal quality… with smaller tits.

Wonder how long it took your Orange nightmare to personally pack up 300 boxes of docs? OR did the GSA pack up the documents for the then President? Maybe, just maybe, someone with the GSA packed documents knowing those documents were not able to be transported? I mean people like fraudci, vindeman et al were always trying to screw your Orange nightmare over at any turn. Their own comments prove it.
Now you prove me wrong while I wait for it..

Reactions: ZosoDawg
What a maroon! In the process of trying to distort the time Archive / FBI timeline - Solomon publishes the NARA letter that proves the DOJ was right ordering the raid.

It is not recoverable. It proves he one the SCA docs were there and his attorneys filed a false affidavit with DOJ.

Trumpsky just booked a room at Miami Correctional Institute. I say that betting the Feds get dibs over his upcoming felony in GA. It’s a coin toss.

Hoping for the best for the hot lawyer chick who perjured herself though. She is Karen McDougal quality… with smaller tits.

Please describe the felony in GA” in detail. No links to wackadoo web sites saying he’s guilty. Provide federal code to support it and then tell us how he violated it.

Careful what you demand of Gator - he will start billing you his hourly rate from his blossoming new legal practice!

Wonder if he practices under David Dennison? Using a false name for his legal business, kind of like this guy.
saul-goodman-better-call-saul-season-6.jpg

Careful what you demand of Gator - he will start billing you his hourly rate from his blossoming new legal practice!

Wonder if he practices under David Dennison? Using a false name for his legal business, kind of like this guy.
saul-goodman-better-call-saul-season-6.jpg
Saul was fvcking BRILLIANT! Rarely lost a case. That’s quite a compliment. I think we can all agree one one thing.. That and Breaking Bad were awesome shows

Reactions: Reasoned
Wonder how long it took your Orange nightmare to personally pack up 300 boxes of docs? OR did the GSA pack up the documents for the then President? Maybe, just maybe, someone with the GSA packed documents knowing those documents were not able to be transported? I mean people like fraudci, vindeman et al were always trying to screw your Orange nightmare over at any turn. Their own comments prove it.
Now you prove me wrong while I wait for it..
Ok here you go…
There were these classified documents known to be outside a secure facility. They were identified specifically and asked to be returned. The former POTUS had no right to have them and he knew it. His attorney was notified twice and she perjured herself in an affidavit to DOJ.

they are fvcked- or they should enforce or repeal the PRA law and violations of possession o of classified material under PRA.

Pick one

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Ok here you go…
There were these classified documents known to be outside a secure facility. They were identified specifically and asked to be returned. The former POTUS had no right to have them and he knew it. His attorney was notified twice and she perjured herself in an affidavit to DOJ.

they are fvcked- or they should enforce or repeal the PRA law and violations of possession o of classified material under PRA.

Pick one

So what’s your interpretation of the 11th Circuit appeal smack down that essentially guarantees his indictment under the Espionage Act?
When that happens I’ll let you know. Until then it’s just more of your wishful desperate thinking.

Perhaps you and your merry band of Marxist’s should have been enforcing the law in our streets, instead of chasing the Orangeman.
It’s only going to get worse. Economy tanking plus the anti-police policies are going to sow a bitter harvest. At least we are safe from the “Twitter violence” from Orangeman’s tweets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT