ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you, Jeff Landry for deposing the fraud

The reason these little scumbags like Fraudci do this, or the regime claims the border is secure, mandates experimental shots or colludes with big tech for information suppression etc, etc…. is because……NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.
This. They’ve got the fBî on board, the elections rigged so they’re untouchable

that is Fauci....

Hopefully one the deposition question involved supramolecular architecture of RNA based severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus revealed by electron cryomicroscopy.

This technique established that the RNA of the virus and mutations showed no human alteration.

Hopefully one the deposition question involved supramolecular architecture of RNA based severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus revealed by electron cryomicroscopy.

This technique established that the RNA of the virus and mutations showed no human alteration.

Lots of big words to just regurgitate unproven BS.

LOL. Amatuerish game trying to intimidate by talking over everyone's head. I guess you can add virologist to your ever-expanding resume?

Maybe Fauci could use the Flux Capacitor and figure out a way to get brave enough at his age to hit 88mph in a DeLorean. Then, he will the ability to keep the leak from happening.

Reactions: David_Dennison

And hopefully they replaced the Johnson rod and the left phalangee

bwahahah, exposed once again. Emulating his leader I guess, what's the word that desribes their actions ? AH YES,"Plagiarism"
I didn’t say I wrote it the paper… just wanted to provide the cliffs to know if they asked the important question in the deposition. I know you cult radicals aren’t going to click a link to read a technical paper on determining RNA structures… you have enough problems listening to Hannity.
@David_Dennison and his disciple sassy will stay well away from this thread. Lol
Why would I do that? I asked a question about the basis of a deposition.

bwahahah, exposed once again. Emulating his leader I guess, what's the word that desribes their actions ? AH YES,"Plagiarism"
LOLOLOLOL
Nice attempt at deflection .
I only referred to “the technique” you dumbass. See last sentence… was that in there too?

A better effort would be to find some to dispute the technique and prove it wrong.

LOLOLOLOL
Nice attempt at deflection .
I only referred to “the technique” you dumbass. See last sentence… was that in there too?

A better effort would be to find some to dispute the technique and prove it wrong.
You talking about deflection? Lmao

You talking about deflection? Lmao
Was I referring to an analytical technique ? Not proprietary data?

For example.. if I referred to my use of atomic absorption spectrophotometer used in quantitative determination of heavy metals in coal fly ash ( that was my first job) .. I did 1000s . It’s very common. It’s ALSO referred to in ASTM Standard Methods reference book. Is that plagiarism?

For example.. if I referred to my use of atomic absorption spectrophotometer used in quantitative determination of heavy metals in coal fly ash ( that was my first job) .. I did 1000s . It’s very common. It’s ALSO referred to in ASTM Standard Methods reference book. Is that plagiarism?
Where did I use the word plagiarism?

t_181.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT