ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee owns scoreboard on the Big 3 sports vs lsu

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
@Bill_D will think this is homerism…but facts are facts

On top of pounding the tigers in basketball in Baton Rouge tonight, we bent them over at tiger stadium this past fall

Luckily lsu baseball only had to lose one game to the Vols last year as they escaped a three game series

As SEC blue bloods, I typically don’t rub it in on middling athletic departments, but I felt compelled as lsu has the dirtiest athletic department and they need reminded that shortcuts rarely work.

Thoughts from the board?

On top of pounding the tigers in basketball in Baton Rouge tonight, we bent them over at tiger stadium this past fall

Luckily lsu baseball only had to lose one game to the Vols last year as they escaped a three game series

As SEC blue bloods, I typically don’t rub it in on middling athletic departments, but I felt compelled as lsu has the dirtiest athletic department and they need reminded that shortcuts rarely work.

Thoughts from the board?
Tennessee has also never hired a head coach that’s known in very respected circles for disfiguring women’s faces.

This is between y’all though, so I’ll mind my own business.

Tennessee has also never hired a head coach that’s known in very respected circles for disfiguring women’s faces.

This is between y’all though, so I’ll mind my own business.

Pretty sure we haven’t had a coach who killed a student or boosters who would steal from a cancer hospital for kids to fund football….so I’m not going to bring all that up

The high road is often a lonely road

Thoughts from the board?
What’s homerism is how you have come out of the closet after so many bad years. Also I didn’t bring up homerism. You did. I did not even question the rest of opening post that started this. I just ask if you thought TN was goIng to beat LSU in baseball this year because I didn’t and all this crap ensued.

I sincerely apologize to the board for causing all this trouble.and promise i will try todo better in the future. By the ONW, do you feel your posts are so weak you have to ask the board to help you?

What’s homerism is how you have come out of the closet after so many bad years. Also I didn’t bring up homerism. You did. I did not even question the rest of opening post that started this. I just ask if you thought TN was goIng to beat LSU in baseball this year because I didn’t and all this crap ensued.

I sincerely apologize to the board for causing all this trouble.and promise i will try todo better in the future. By the ONW, do you feel your posts are so weak you have to ask the board to help you?

I felt that post was cock strong in demonstrating how we own you in the big three sports

I’m sorry those facts have upset you

@Bill_D is allergic to the truth sometimes.

He lives in a purpl gold fantasy world and clutched his pearls when anyone says something negative about a tiger team

I’m sure the Tennessee truth serum he just ingested was painful

Having scoreboard in Multiple sports ruins his narrative

He lives in a purpl gold fantasy world and clutched his pearls when anyone says something negative about a tiger team

I’m sure the Tennessee truth serum he just ingested was painful

Having scoreboard in Multiple sports ruins his narrative
Indeed. One doesn’t have to LIKE the truth. But it’s best to accept it.

Reactions: Orange_N_White

Damn good post, @Bill_D !
You nailed him with the UT/Johnny Come Lately troll! Then you baited errbody in with the insincere apology. Then, just when it looked like you were gonna threaten to leave the group (again) you finished SKRONG with the “you’re begging for help due to weak post” troll! Excellent, excellent excellent….
POTY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT