ADVERTISEMENT

Strong Performances So Far

Boone boys looked good at Webster City without 2 of their top 3. For a 1A girls team, Eagle Grove looked tough at WC. WC boys are decent as well and Coach Bussan always gets his kids to improve throughout the year.

Just saw Pella boys. Wow. Must be a required class in that school! Huge #'s and talent to boot.

Pella is the class of 3A. Saw them last night, ran away (pun intended) with the meet 35 points, Grinnell, who is #5, was 2nd at 83. JV race Pella had 1-9 and 11-14. I have heard that they have 75 kids out. Bucheit won the individual with a 15:48, 30 seconds ahead of his teammate in 2nd.

Adam Dalton from Newman hasn't really been challenged in any race yet this year. Last night he ran 15:52 at Clear Lake. Wonder what he'll do when he has someone to run with.

They better bring their A game if they hope to keep Bennett Moser from Wapello out of the 1A title spot. Ditto for the 3200 and 1600 next spring! Follows two older brothers with collegiate careers.

Dalton hasn't been looking as tough. Happened to see him run at Eagle Grove. Was getting beat by two St. Edmonds runners and walked of with injury. Hopefully he will be back for districs. I do think, however, that Bennett Moser is the kid to beat. He has been looking pretty good all season
This post was edited on 10/8 7:38 PM by Jako18

Jako18,

Hope you didn't jinx Bennett (I'm kidding), but he didn't run his conference meet due to tendonitis. Hopefully he's well rested and ready to go next Thursday.

I hope i didn't jinx him and i sure hope he is ready for Thursday. The 1a field is already weak enough

It's too bad Dalton got hurt. He was looking tough. He had a very good senior year going. I hope he gets healed up in time for track if he can't come back for CC

Bennett Moser will run today! With a very weak 1A qualifing site Wapello's unranked boys and girls will both qualify, plus several other unranked teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT