ADVERTISEMENT

Stetson wins the Manning Award

as nation’s best QB throughout the season and playoffs.

Somehow it’s probably getting an asterisk due to WRs on other teams getting hurt.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Maybe 4-5th best QB in SEC

Q: Would you take him over Young??

Alrighty then… think he’ll be in top 10 QBs drafted? Combine invite? Here’s the NFL scout rankings:

1. Most Accurate: Bryce Young
    Best Arm Strength: Anthony Richardson
    Best Mobility: Anthony Richardson
    Most Pro-Ready: Bryce Young

1. Bryce Young, Alabama (8.5)
    2. C.J. Stroud, Ohio State (8.5)
    3. Anthony Richardson, Florida (7.6)
    4. Will Levis, Kentucky (7.5)
    5. Tanner McKee, Stanford (7.2)
    6. Bo Nix, Oregon (6.9)
    7. Tyler Van Dyke, Miami (6.9)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Alrighty then… think he’ll be in top 10 QBs drafted? Combine invite? Here’s the NFL scout rankings:

6. Bo Nix, Oregon (6.9)
I absolutely would take him over Young. You would too but you’re too disingenuous to admit it. Stetson won two natty’s and that’s all there is to it. And Anthony Richardson? LMAO. That dude was a train wreck. He still has nightmares about the Georgia defense, and probably Vandy’s too.

6. Bo Nix, Oregon (6.9)
Sorry dawgs. Gotta go with Nurse on this one. This guy is about (not quite) as talented as Sean White. He will not ever play a significant down in the league. McClipboard 5.0

Reactions: Reasoned
Sorry dawgs. Gotta go with Nurse on this one. This guy is about (not quite) as talented as Sean White. He will not ever play a significant down in the league. McClipboard 5.0
Who gives a shit what any of them do in the NFL? That’s a retard argument when you can’t win the actual point. Stetson win 2 natty’s. Not a single one of you has a QB that has done that.

Who gives a shit what any of them do in the NFL? That’s a retard argument when you can’t win the actual point. Stetson win 2 natty’s. Not a single one of you has a QB that has done that.
Stetson’s TEAMMATES won two natties, not his frail, scrawny ass. There’s not a 3rd string QB in the conference who would’ve fuct that up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoned
I absolutely would take him over Young. You would too but you’re too disingenuous to admit it. Stetson won two natty’s and that’s all there is to it. And Anthony Richardson? LMAO. That dude was a train wreck. He still has nightmares about the Georgia defense, and probably Vandy’s too.

You would take Stetson over Bryce Young?

You would take Stetson over Bryce Young?
Results. Neither of us could say what Bryce would do in the Georgia offense. Stetson had three other QBs whose measurable and potential were greater but none of them could beat him out. He was the best QB in the country and his team won back to back. Any other arguments are just sour grapes. I’d have taken Syroud over Bryce this season.

So tell me, what result would Georgia have seen with Bryce that would’ve been better the last two years?

Results. Neither of us could say what Bryce would do in the Georgia offense. Stetson had three other QBs whose measurable and potential were greater but none of them could beat him out. He was the best QB in the country and his team won back to back. Any other arguments are just sour grapes. I’d have taken Syroud over Bryce this season.

So tell me, what result would Georgia have seen with Bryce that would’ve been better the last two years?

I’ve been thoroughly impressed with Bennett the last two seasons, he’ll obviously go down in Georgia/CFB lore. But this is homer speak.

Not taking QBs into consideration, Georgia was better the last two years than Bama on both sides of the ball. All credit to Bennett for making the plays when he needed to. It’s not even a diss of him to say Bryce is the better QB.

I’ve been thoroughly impressed with Bennett the last two seasons, he’ll obviously go down in Georgia/CFB lore. But this is homer speak.

Not taking QBs into consideration, Georgia was better the last two years than Bama on both sides of the ball. All credit to Bennett for making the plays when he needed to. It’s not even a diss of him to say Bryce is the better QB.
That’s fair. But why would I say I’d rather have had Bryce? I actually wanted Stetson to move on last year as I thought They’d take a step back this year and miss the playoffs. So then it would have been bette to move on at QB in a throw away year and let the new guy get the experience. Shows how much I know.

But they way it worked out there’s just absolutely no good point to saying we’d be better of with any other QB in CFB.

That’s fair. But why would I say I’d rather have had Bryce? I actually wanted Stetson to move on last year as I thought They’d take a step back this year and miss the playoffs. So then it would have been bette to move on at QB in a throw away year and let the new guy get the experience. Shows how much I know.

But they way it worked out there’s just absolutely no good point to saying we’d be better of with any other QB in CFB.

Meh this is what we get for responding to gator’s silliness

Reactions: David_Dennison

6. Bo Nix, Oregon (6.9)
Nobody that has been coached up by BOB is pro ready. I have no doubt you are the only one here that truly believes that. And AR 15? Lol

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Nobody that has been coached up by BOB is pro ready. I have no doubt you are the only one here that truly believes that. And AR 15? Lol
This I can tell you for certain… not one sane football fan outside the state of Georgia would take Bennett over any of those three SEC QBs. You will see on draft day.

This I can tell you for certain… not one sane football fan outside the state of Georgia would take Bennett over any of those three SEC QBs. You will see on draft day.
And again, assburgers boy, the fvckin NFL has nothing to do with it. Stetson has 3 (THREE) rings. Don’t care if he never plays a down in the NFL. Last time I checked Georgia is in the SEC.

Go back to being wrong about everything else.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

^^^makes bill look objective^^^

Napier would have taken him. Bennett was actually set to go play for him until he got the call from the new GOAT in town. Being a baller in college doesn’t always translate into balling in the pros( see Ginger McElroy and Mctatt), but apparently he was better than the 3 you mentioned when it came to being considered for the Heisman.

Napier would have taken him. Bennett was actually set to go play for him until he got the call from the new GOAT in town. Being a baller in college doesn’t always translate into balling in the pros( see Ginger McElroy and Mctatt), but apparently he was better than the 3 you mentioned when it came to being considered for the Heisman.

Lol I just skimmed earlier, I didn’t realize he was arguing for Richardson and Levis too 😆

Reactions: ZosoDawg

I'm not trying to claim that UGA would have been more undefeated-er if Bryce was your QB but Bryce is the best to ever put on our uniform imo.

Mac Jones had a season where he was unbelievably accurate but he also had HOF WR's everywhere he looked.

Shame we wasted his tenure...but that's absolutely not on him.

I'm not trying to claim that UGA would have been more undefeated-er if Bryce was your QB but Bryce is the best to ever put on our uniform imo.

Mac Jones had a season where he was unbelievably accurate but he also had HOF WR's everywhere he looked.

Shame we wasted his tenure...but that's absolutely not on him.
And I’m not claiming Stetson is better than Bryce head to head. That’s why I made the comment about us all knowing the answer to whether he’d be the first QB taken. He’s late round or FA. But the last two seasons, Bryce would not have caused Georgia to be betterer considering the two CFP trophies now sitting in Athens. But a couple of folks here can’t stand anyone else to win an award. Talk to Fivehead and his Diddy if you disagree.

Last edited:
Lol I just skimmed earlier, I didn’t realize he was arguing for Richardson and Levis too 😆
That’s pretty much when he lost any credibility in this thread. It’s kind of like saying “ I looked it up in snopes”.

I own all kinds of calibers. When ammo prices are out of hand, I'm buying good deals on ammo without even owning the caliber. I like the sights on the Sig and also like the way it fits my hand.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Ok $$ on NFL draft position??

Who on that list does Stetson go ahead of??
Don’t really care if he gets drafted or not. Has ZERO bearing on what he accomplished at Georgia, which is the point you are missing.
What round was Tom Brady drafted? 6th? The NFL misses on players all the time. But I’ll guess that Bennett goes late third or 4th round. If he was 6’3” he would go
First or second round

Reactions: Bill_D
Don’t really care if he gets drafted or not. Has ZERO bearing on what he accomplished at Georgia, which is the point you are missing.
What round was Tom Brady drafted? 6th? The NFL misses on players all the time. But I’ll guess that Bennett goes late third or 4th round. If he was 6’3” he would go
First or second round
He's not missing the point. He's said in the past that he doesn't care where bama guys are drafted when the shoe was on the other foot. He's said it repeatedly when it was pointed out that McTatt would never make it in the NFL because he wasn't good enough to be in the NFL. He's just mad that the best QB bama has ever had never won a NC as a starter.

He's not missing the point. He's said in the past that he doesn't care where bama guys are drafted when the shoe was on the other foot. He's said it repeatedly when it was pointed out that McTatt would never make it in the NFL because he wasn't good enough to be in the NFL. He's just mad that the best QB bama has ever had never won a NC as a starter.

I don't think he's mad so much as he's trolling. JMO

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT