ADVERTISEMENT

State of Florida is led by a real leader, not some liberal dipshit loser

$22B surplus

So many other wonderful statistics I could provide, all DESPITE our shitty ass loser president that people on this board voted for.

Lol @David_Dennison and the fairy @Menace Sockeyes
Good job…. But only small fraction of California - historic surplus is that correct? Or no?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Tennessee is on track for a multi-billion dollar budget surplus, but that extra cash will remain unspent until lawmakers return next year. Budget projections show the state will have a $3.4 billion surplus compared to initial budget estimates, according to a report from the nonpartisan Sycamore Institute.May 31, 2022

Republican Governor, State House, State Senate, 2 Republican US Senators, 7/9 US House members

No state income tax

Eat me blue staters

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Just correcting your understanding of global economics. If it were a country , California would be the worlds 6 leading economy. Is this true or no?

They use an astronomically high progressive state tax that can teach 12.3% and it doesn’t take much to get there along with capital gains that thrive when the stock market is high. Florida has no state income tax. And just the fact you throw up an ultra left wing liberal turd like that when you call yourself a conservative is mind blowing. To sum up, go Fvck yourself.

They use an astronomically high progressive state tax that can teach 12.3% and it doesn’t take much to get there along with capital gains that thrive when the stock market is high. Florida has no state income tax. And just the fact you throw up an ultra left wing liberal turd like that when you call yourself a conservative is mind blowing. To sum up, go Fvck yourself.
He’s not a conservative lol

He’s not a conservative lol
GDP Is not a political issue and it has nothing to do with taxes - just raw production revenues. . . It’s just an inarguable economic fact and doesn’t change whichever party is in power. Now you are a little smarter . Use it in a trivia contest.

As far as I’m concerned CA and the rest of the left coast can slide into the ocean with all the left wing kooks.. but it would take out a significant portion of US GDP.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
GDP Is not a political issue and it has nothing to do with taxes - just raw production revenues. . . It’s just an inarguable economic fact and doesn’t change whichever party is in power. Now you are a little smarter . Use it in a trivia contest.

As far as I’m concerned CA and the rest of the left coast can slide into the ocean with all the left wing kooks.. but it would take out a significant portion of US GDP.
So Trump then.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

You’re an adult arguing with children in the Sunday School of the Branch Davidian’s. Good luck. 😉

You’re an adult arguing with children in the Sunday School of the Branch Davidian’s. Good luck. 😉
At least he comes here for his ass kicking, unlike you who cowers in a Starbucks booth building your rage and spitting out your espresso. In other words, shut the fck up, boy. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT