ADVERTISEMENT

Stand back ... stand by

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Words that will live in infamy. What a fvcking buffoon.

Thank you Mr. Trump for losing the election but unfortunately absolutely ensured that ours election will be like a third world country.

Reactions: Konigstiger
C'mon Man... demowits love a good shouting match. Tell lies and shout it down is the demowits go-to position. No solutions, just claim you are "gonna help all Americans" and "gonna help the little guy"

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Because that's the standard.

Let me know when Trump supporters start burning cities down or set up autonomous zones while robbing, raping and murdering its inhabitants.
Wouldn’t that be a demographic consideration? The inner cities folk are a different breed of cat. It doesn’t matter who the POTUS is- those same people are there.
What if Trump was POTUS?? How would he fix it??

WAIT!!...

Wouldn’t that be a demographic consideration? The inner cities folk are a different breed of cat. It doesn’t matter who the POTUS is- those same people are there.
What if Trump was POTUS?? How would he fix it??

WAIT!!...
Do you really think antifa is only "inner city folk?" Typical white liberal view... lol. Malcom X was spot on about white liberals.

Let me know when a terrorist organization picks up a Biden slogan. I’ll wait...

Terrorist organizations are all just "ideas" They are all a myth unless the rad lefty sleepy Joe deems something is a terrorist organization. Remember, Sleepy Joe "Is the democratic party" so what the, the, the... thing says goes.

Sleepy is my hero.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT