ADVERTISEMENT

Stand back and stand by!!

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Gator has full blown orange man hate syndrome. Gator dies the hair on his legs white in honor of dementia Joe.

Day One of Sleepy was awesome.... the dude cant take questions, breaks his own decrees literally hours after he signs them, has pissed off Canada, 25,000+ jobs lost with no backup plan with the stoke of a pen, and anybody can sign up for a 'womans' team.... did I miss any other great decisions by this presidential president?

Reactions: David_Dennison
Gator has full blown orange man hate syndrome. Gator dies the hair on his legs white in honor of dementia Joe.

Day One of Sleepy was awesome.... the dude cant take questions, breaks his own decrees literally hours after he signs them, has pissed off Canada, 25,000+ jobs lost with no backup plan with the stoke of a pen, and anybody can sign up for a 'womans' team.... did I miss any other great decisions by this presidential president?
He hasn't cured cancer yet.

Maybe he's saving that for next week.

I can’t recall ever whacking off while watching a 747 take off.. but yeah it was great .

Well it’s Friday , so the really good ones should come out this afternoon when the sheeple aren’t paying attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT