ADVERTISEMENT

SP would be proud....

I wasn’t super close to him, but I’ve still tried to connect the dots since he left us.

Unfortunately I think he battled some depression that stemmed from poor financial management. I know he put some savings into an investment because he was persistent trying to get me to do the same. I just wish people that got to that point would understand there’s always a way out, and it never has to be permanent.

Odd spelling....wait, is that why I have a pronounced limp and no abdominal scar?

That's the last time I let the wife schedule my appointments.
I’m not an expert on the procedure so the spelling might be off. Curious what the copay might be for that type of surgery though, or if most plans view it as purely elective and force out of pocket.

I’m not an expert on the procedure so the spelling might be off. Curious what the copay might be for that type of surgery though, or if most plans view it as purely elective and force out of pocket.

For whatever reason my wife was willing to come out of pocket. But she assured me my health was a top priority....but not THE priority. Curious.

Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT