ADVERTISEMENT

South Hardin Head Coach

TD-BOMBS

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2007
Notice on thier preview the head coach is Barry Scott. Did Randy retire or ask to leave?

Randy retired from teaching and was then asked to reapply for the football position he had held for nearly 20 years. He must have pissed enough people over the years and had enough complaints to not allow him to keep the job.

Add in the fact that they couldn't field a Varsity team recently.....even though they are a 2A school and should have plenty of kids to easily field a team.

Tjaden probably should have been asked to step down years ago, yes he won a state title, but I think about anyone could have won a title with that team.

Who is Barry Scott and where did he come from?

How is SH going to be this year? They obviously didn't field an official varsity team last year but it sounds like they sure did beat the hell out of some other schools JV teams with their "varsity".

Thought I read on here that there will be some pissed off teams when they play this fall.

Maybe the coaching change will eliminate some teams running up the score on them like might have otherwise happened.

I believe it was said in another thread that he was the Head Coach at Hudson who took a teaching job in hopes of landing the head coaching spot in order to be closer to his wife's work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT