ADVERTISEMENT

So who are the favorites for each weight division for boys and girls this year for Iowa High School Wrestling?

Gannon Gremmel looks like the best bet to someday be a sho nuff professional. I know…. I know…..he’s gonna have to learn rasslin in the ring with ropes and such. But he looks impressive to me and already a 220lbs big boy!

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I am not talking about all of your favorite tv shows by the WWE.

Real wrestlers from the state of iowa. You know because this is a wrestling board and not a place for MAGA scum to jerk each other off. Well its not supposed to be but sadly this is the only place this bunch of pussies can find to talk about people without being seen. I see ya pussies.

Reactions: IAROY
Found this pic of @badben44 while posting this ^^^

iu

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Real wrestlers from the state of iowa. You know because this is a wrestling board and not a place for MAGA scum to jerk each other off. Well its not supposed to be but sadly this is the only place this bunch of pussies can find to talk about people without being seen. I see ya pussies.
Is 44 your waist size or your IQ?

Yes...we're clearly all HUGE Trump supporters here.

Those who will not read have no advantage over those who cannot read.

How many total peens did you hold today, Benji? Your anger is palpable.

Says the perv that hangs out talking about young boys and girls in tights.

Reactions: dhetiger
Says the perv that hangs out talking about young boys and girls in tights.
says the weirdo hanging out on iowa preps (a high school message board) discussing politics! You politic people are the weirdest type of people out there. How did you end up on iowa preps more specifically the wrestling page to discuss everything that triggers you all. Make it make sense.

says the weirdo hanging out on iowa preps (a high school message board) discussing politics! You politic people are the weirdest type of people out there. How did you end up on iowa preps more specifically the wrestling page to discuss everything that triggers you all. Make it make sense.

Politics ain’t what brought this group to this board. It’s just been the topic du jour as of late.

People like you that want to turn a blind eye to what's really important in the world are exactly why we have the mess we do in the political arena.

Get bent.

You sound mad as hell, Roy.

Reactions: dustinator

We also discuss blueblood basketball programs like Bama's and even UK's to a certain extent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT