ADVERTISEMENT

So TSA was directed to take arrest warrants as identification to fly?

How are illegals not arrested and deported as soon as they present an arrest warrant?

Echo Pop's point. POTATUS could not have a more bang up job at destroying this country.

Reactions: Reasoned
Look at the bright side, maybe illegals will be able to use arrest warrants for ID when they vote…..so others will also be allowed this new form of voter ID.

No more like Mark Meadows and those factually and officially indicted on seditious conspiracy. would you like see the indictments? You won’t see them in the Trump bubble because they are parties to it ( actual texts and emails prove it)

No more like Mark Meadows and those factually and officially indicted on seditious conspiracy. would you like see the indictments? You won’t see them in the Trump bubble because they are parties to it ( actual texts and emails prove it)
I've said it til I am blue in the face - If Trump is found guilty of anything, he will need to prosecuted for said offense. Same goes anyone, whether they are a Republican or democrat.

I've said it til I am blue in the face - If Trump is found guilty of anything, he will need to prosecuted for said offense. Same goes anyone, whether they are a Republican or democrat.
Correct, but our resident board knucklehead is so filled with delusional hatred for the Orangeman (why I don’t know but I’d wager he lost a little coin to something he blames Trump for) he’s willing to throw in with the likes of AG Garland and his band of jack-booted thugs.

Exactly! Whatever seditious abuse is ignored by DOJ becomes precedence for future autocratic takeovers. SCOTUS is getting it right so far.

Lmaoooo when have you ever cared what the DOJ ignored?
I cared when Nixon ordered the Watergate burglaries from the Oval Office. Stupid fvck didn’t know about the tape monitoring and archives. DOJ resisted investigation until they were exposed by Bob Woodward. That was back in the good ole days.

Afterwards- REAL Men of conscience like Goldwater, Rockefeller and Dole went to Nixon and told him to resign for the good of the party.

That’s not going to happen here though, because at least six QGOP are a party to the conspiracy and want to be re-elected as part of Trumskys Politburo.

That’s the goal….. can’t replace the system and set your party for endless dictatorial power without tearing the old system down - see Venezuela
See the current historical conspiracy being exposed before your very eyes. Blatant and undeniable conspiracy for insurrection openly confessed by Peter Navarro on national TV ( Green Bay sweep) .
…
you can’t deny it - so why not just go ahead and say it’s ok for the losing VP to throw out and election. That way Kamala can do the same thing when her turn comes.

please answer this one so I can tell which side of reality you are on.

See the current historical conspiracy being exposed before your very eyes. Blatant and undeniable conspiracy for insurrection openly confessed by Peter Navarro on national TV ( Green Bay sweep) .
…
you can’t deny it - so why not just go ahead and say it’s ok for the losing VP to throw out and election. That way Kamala can do the same thing when her turn comes.

You poor obsessed bastard. You must spend the whole day searching for obscure articles written by obscure people in an attempt to justify your Trump hate. It must be a miserable life. Meanwhile, Trump does GAS about you or your ilk. Like swatting away no-see-ums......

You do realize that if someone asks you 'how's the weather..' something like this ^^^^^^^^^^^ is your answer.

Dude... you need to give it a break. The subject is illegals using arrest warrants as ID for air travel. Do you have an opinion about this? You've beat the Trump hate dead horse Campaign to pieces.

I swear... you would connect the discovery of a new species in the ocean to something negative about DJT.
B-O-R-I-N-G.

You do realize that if someone asks you 'how's the weather..' something like this ^^^^^^^^^^^ is your answer.

Dude... you need to give it a break. The subject is illegals using arrest warrants as ID for air travel. Do you have an opinion about this? You've beat the Trump hate dead horse Campaign to pieces.

I swear... you would connect the discovery of a new species in the ocean to something negative about DJT.
B-O-R-I-N-G.
He's obsessed because Trump outsmarted a friend (probably a dumbass Scandinavian buddy) of his.

…

I’ll answer. No, a VP can’t toss election results. Some dumbass can ask him to…. But he can’t

there was rampant cheating by the Democrats in key states; that’s not even debatable. BUT, a state has the right to choose their electors in any damn way they want….rigged elections, direct appointment, biggest d!ck, a game of tiddley winks….. it’s a STATE right to determine that, no matter how stupid. So, on December 14th I was done with the process once the electors were certified to the federal level

Now, Congress has the power to NOT certify individual states results/electors, but that was a WAY long shot. Trump was thrashing about in frustration…. I get that. But his goose was cooked on 12/14/20

PS please expound on the phucking conspiracy that even the crooked FBI couldn’t justify

I’ll answer. No, a VP can’t toss election results. Some dumbass can ask him to…. But he can’t

there was rampant cheating by the Democrats in key states; that’s not even debatable. BUT, a state has the right to choose their electors in any damn way they want….rigged elections, direct appointment, biggest d!ck, a game of tiddley winks….. it’s a STATE right to determine that, no matter how stupid. So, on December 14th I was done with the process once the electors were certified to the federal level

Now, Congress has the power to NOT certify individual states results/electors, but that was a WAY long shot. Trump was thrashing about in frustration…. I get that. But his goose was cooked on 12/14/20

PS please expound on the phucking conspiracy that even the crooked FBI couldn’t justify
Why do you think Trumpsky appointee Bill Barr publicly made the statement that DOJ found no significant instances of voter fraud?

Why do you think Trumpsky appointee Bill Barr publicly made the statement that DOJ found no significant instances of voter fraud?
Probably because he realizes if he or any family members want to work in the future, in that incestuous cesspool better known as DC…..that’s what you do.

Probably because he realizes if he or any family members want to work in the future, in that incestuous cesspool better known as DC…..that’s what you do.
How about all the state level GOP Election officials AGs, Governors and SoSs who signed the certifications. All certified that there was no fraud and ballots were valid. Reverified after multiple independent hand count audits.

Accordingly- Please list all known incidents of voter fraud here ___ .. and I’ll do the same. I am aware of several dead people voting… but you first.

GO

MAGA by Gawd

How about all the state level GOP Election officials AGs, Governors and SoSs who signed the certifications. All certified that there was no fraud and ballots were valid. Reverified after multiple independent hand count audits.

Accordingly- Please list all known incidents of voter fraud here ___ .. and I’ll do the same. I am aware of several dead people voting… but you first.

GO

MAGA by Gawd
More deflections from that pitiful POS that you help elect.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT