ADVERTISEMENT

So Trumpsky would have shot down balloons

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
LOLOLOLOLOL Three times?? Hoo Lee fvck
Open those hearings! … cult have already tried to bury it. I guess Smokin Joe has to declassify them to make the Cult STFU

Fvck off. Those times as stated even on your state tv came into and exited our airspace quickly. Nothing even remotely close to a casual balloon ride across the US like your crooked idol just allowed.

Ah yes, the anonymous source must be right about Trump. They have such a good batting average on him

All Trumpsky administration proven liars. I’m sure they’ll say the didn’t know. Maybe they weren’t told. Both served only partial terms. Succeeding Tiilerson and Mattis who said flat out that Trumpsky was a psychopath . Esper was fired too.

You KNOOOOOW that Fox only reports pro Trumpsky news… and are collectively being sued for billions for broadcasting knowingly false info…

Good find!!

. I’ll take the military’s report. They will provide it at the hearings.

All Trumpsky administration proven liars. I’m sure they’ll say the didn’t know. Maybe they weren’t told. Both served only partial terms. Succeeding Tiilerson and Mattis who said flat out that Trumpsky was a psychopath . Esper was fired too.

You KNOOOOOW that Fox only reports pro Trumpsky news… and are collectively being sued for billions for broadcasting knowingly false info…

Good find!!

So I’m clear…now communist China spy balloons are good or bad flying over the country?

Y/N?

Good find!!

Oh so Fox being sued for allegedly known false info = very bad and automatic disqualifier, but Hillary, FBI and DOJ running with known fake dossier leading to illegal FISA warrants and surveillance is ok with you? Hayzoos Christ, man.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Fvck off. Those times as stated even on your state tv came into and exited our airspace quickly. Nothing even remotely close to a casual balloon ride across the US like your crooked idol just allowed.
The same Joint chief of Staff handled it the same. Quick huh… yeah Guam and Hawaii are not very big but have most of Pacific Fleet and SAC bases that threaten China… so no problem… and Cape Canaveral launches most top secret military satellites. No problem there.

Why didn’t we hear about it?? Classified maybe??

So I’m clear…now communist China spy balloons are good or bad flying over the country?

Y/N?
Yes no to good or bad? You sound like Trump.

It is bad and should they should be shot down at the proper time to gather intelligence.

Biden did- China Don didn’t- I guess because it would have impacted his Chinese businesses and Ivankas patent and trademark negotiations.

Have you located that second balloon over the US your sources said it was there. Must be true. . How’s that going??

It is bad and should they should be shot down at the proper time to gather intelligence.

Biden did- China Don didn’t- I guess because it would have impacted his Chinese businesses and Ivankas patent and trademark negotiations.

Have you located that second balloon over the US your sources said it was there. Must be true. . How’s that going??

So the proper time wasn’t before it went over Alaska ? Interesting

You know, like usual, your pinning your hopes on fake news

Oh…and dumbass…are you suggesting that CCP spy balloons were over the USA and nobody leaked it?

😂😂😂😂

The same Joint chief of Staff handled it the same. Quick huh… yeah Guam and Hawaii are not very big but have most of Pacific Fleet and SAC bases that threaten China… so no problem… and Cape Canaveral launches most top secret military satellites. No problem there.

Why didn’t we hear about it?? Classified maybe??
You said it was no threat. Did that just change? Yes/no?

Poor stupid gator with his fake news 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Daaaayyyuuun… more balloonery for the Cult .. “ Trump woulda shoulda coulda.”

So now they are going to break out the briefings that Trumpsky and his staff didn’t pay attention to…

LOLOLOLOL

You said it was no threat. Did that just change? Yes/no?
Actually I don’t think it’s a big intel problem… just belligerence. Trumpsky sure didn’t think so either… he didn’t shoot down.any of the 3 balloons or make any official complaints to his creditor bro’ Xi. He didn’t tell the public.

Your President did and will recover it for valuable intel.

Truth be known Trumpsky rarely read his daily intel reports… just like Mattis and Kelly said before they gave up and quit ( he’s a blithering idiot).

That’s how it will be presented at hearings after declassification … but Fox won’t air those facts… You’ll have to get the truth from me?

BTW While you’re reading this - a Russian or Chinese spy satellite just passed over your house. You can get about the same quality pictures on Google Earth . I can identify my car in the driveway.

Actually I don’t think it’s a big intel problem… just belligerence. Trumpsky sure didn’t think so either… he didn’t shoot down.any of the 3 balloons or make any official complaints to his creditor bro’ Xi. He didn’t tell the public.

Your President did and will recover it for valuable intel.

Truth be known Trumpsky rarely read his daily intel reports… just like Mattis and Kelly said before they gave up and quit ( he’s a blithering idiot).

That’s how it will be presented at hearings after declassification … but Fox won’t air those facts… You’ll have to get the truth from me?

BTW While you’re reading this - a Russian or Chinese spy satellite just passed over your house. You can get about the same quality pictures on Google Earth . I can identify my car in the driveway.

TDS riddled brain

Reactions: Reasoned
LOLOLOLOLOL Three times?? Hoo Lee fvck
Open those hearings! … cult have already tried to bury it. I guess Smokin Joe has to declassify them to make the Cult STFU

So in a nutshell, China Joe allowed his owners to complete their mission and allowed all that data to be sent to any number of their satellites, then conveniently destroyed all the evidence for them. Brilliant plan!

Reactions: Orange_N_White
So in a nutshell, China Joe allowed his owners to complete their mission and allowed all that data to be sent to any number of their satellites, then conveniently destroyed all the evidence for them. Brilliant plan!
No data was sent under your President Biden . All incoming signals were intercepted and jammed upon crossing NORAD airspace by trailing electronics warfare aircraft until shot down .
Under Trumpsky however - they were apparently never detected and did indeed relay a lot of data because they were NOT shot down.

No data was sent under your President Biden . All incoming signals were intercepted and jammed upon crossing NORAD airspace by trailing electronics warfare aircraft until shot down .
Under Trumpsky however - they were apparently never detected and did indeed relay a lot of data because they were NOT shot down.

You are a man with a paper asshole. You don't know what you talking about. There are datalinks that cannot be jammed. If the balloon was datalink capable, signals went out.

However, as I've said, I believe that the balloons mission was to freak out this administration, embarrassing them in the process, and then get itself shot down thus showing the Chinese our tactics and capabilities. If I'm right, your boy played right into Xi's hand.

ADVERTISEMENT