ADVERTISEMENT

So tMB is done now...I think?

Jan 6, 2005
Or something? This doesn’t seem like just another purge. The rules changes and the multiple awful mods make it seem more transformational and permanent than before.

I've been browsing around the crootn.com board for a little while this morning. Some familiar faces over there, and a whole bunch of people I've never noticed on tMB. I'm guessing it's mostly the LAC posters and people that lurked that thread.

The only thing I've been able to determine for sure is that WindyCityCoug is a tremendous faggit. I hadn't realized just how terrible that guy is.

I've been browsing around the crootn.com board for a little while this morning. Some familiar faces over there, and a whole bunch of people I've never noticed on tMB. I'm guessing it's mostly the LAC posters and people that lurked that thread.

The only thing I've been able to determine for sure is that WindyCityCoug is a tremendous faggit. I hadn't realized just how terrible that guy is.
Same. I remember loving his write up in the Stump tourney, and then forgetting he existed. Holy shit is he awful. I can’t fathom a grown man posting what he posts.

I guess I’ll keep jumping back and forth between Discord, Crootn, tMB, and here. I’ll also need to kill myself at some point.

I hopped on the discord once. It looked like a chat room. I guess that could be cool during a game or some major breaking event... but for everything else?

havent checked crootn yet

i probably wont because we already have that format at rivals mainboard

discord has its place but isnt a replacement

mainboard will rebound

I actually logged into the discord last night during the game since I was just watching it at home. It's actually a pretty good format for live events. Not sure what it's place is otherwise.

Crootn has a good format, because it's very similar to these forums. But it won't have any long-term future since it lacks a feeder system for new members. As much as we all like to poke fun at the homeboards, they are the reason tMB is or ever was great.

I actually logged into the discord last night during the game since I was just watching it at home. It's actually a pretty good format for live events. Not sure what it's place is otherwise.

Crootn has a good format, because it's very similar to these forums. But it won't have any long-term future since it lacks a feeder system for new members. As much as we all like to poke fun at the homeboards, they are the reason tMB is or ever was great.
+1

This is the primary reason other formats will invariably be worse than tMB, at least for people who want to talk about a variety of topics and have an attention span longer than two seconds.

nothing will replace the mainboard

one of these other mediums could compliment it though

my guess is discord because it offers something different compared to a board that is pretty identical

Reactions: BPV
havent checked crootn yet

i probably wont because we already have that format at rivals mainboard

discord has its place but isnt a replacement

mainboard will rebound

come to crootn. It is what you hoped the nomad boards would be I think. It just needs traffic. Come talk about my garage.

come to crootn. It is what you hoped the nomad boards would be I think. It just needs traffic. Come talk about my garage.
They HAVE to fix their server issues. Q folks are in discord chat at least once everyday.
Come on in, it's a different vibe. Great compliment to crootin IMO.

although this makes sense to check it out i am still holding out for some reason

not sure i want to be on both tmb, discord, and crootn all in one day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT