ADVERTISEMENT

So the fbi took records protected by attorney client privilege?

Is it possible that the SS agent at Trumps home knew what was in the documents ? Maybe documents implicating the DOJ on the past witch hunts of Trump . We'll never know because if thats true then they will be destroyed and never used as evidence against ranking members of DOJ . Maybe thats why they could not be subpoenaed or they would have to be listed in subpeona .

Is it possible that the SS agent at Trumps home knew what was in the documents ? Maybe documents implicating the DOJ on the past witch hunts of Trump . We'll never know because if thats true then they will be destroyed and never used as evidence against ranking members of DOJ . Maybe thats why they could not be subpoenaed or they would have to be listed in subpeona .

be7f1315-a86e-40d6-8513-362cd354e331_text.gif

Just wait until 3:00pm
Not sure why you’re stuck on that. The warrant was actually released before 3:00 .
Trumpskys mafia had it with minutes of it being hand to his attorney who had signed the affidavit that there was nothing there ( after the subpoena and DOJ courtesy visit. ) he broadcast it on Truth immediately. He got better treatment and time allowances than did his mafia, Stone, Manafort, Navarro, Giuliani. et al.

That is another legal nail in his coffin because and his attorney ( who signed the receipts - and affidavit stated to the court that “no documentation subject to National Archives Act were in their possession “ .

She will flip on that or be prosecuted as was Cohen . Rudy to follow” . He will sacrifice her.

Not sure why you’re stuck on that. The warrant was actually released before 3:00 .
Trumpskys mafia had it with minutes of it being hand to his attorney who had signed the affidavit that there was nothing there ( after the subpoena and DOJ courtesy visit. ) he broadcast it on Truth immediately. He got better treatment and time allowances than did his mafia, Stone, Manafort, Navarro, Giuliani. et al.

That is another legal nail in his coffin because and his attorney ( who signed the receipts - and affidavit stated to the court that “no documentation subject to National Archives Act were in their possession “ .

She will flip on that or be prosecuted as was Cohen . Rudy to follow” . He will sacrifice her.
LOL. Goal posts moved. You truly have no shame. You lie as easily as the one who haunts you and the pant shitter currently and hilariously called POTUS.

Reactions: Orange_N_White

You’re lying again. Sorry. Can’t take you seriously anymore.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
LOL. Goal posts moved. You truly have no shame. You lie as easily as the one who haunts you and the pant shitter currently and hilariously called POTUS.
You’re lying again. Sorry. Can’t take you seriously anymore.
You are stupid as fvck and I can absolutely prove it with prior arrests and search and sizure of three previous Trump attorney offices. You know this already though but I enjoy the weekly edition of. … As I said..

You can save yourself the embarrassment by googling trump attorney arrest search.

read this slowly….
Attorney client privilege documents are always found on computers and reviewed by a social designee or referee assigned by the judge.

Another reminder.. attorney client privilege does NOT exist if both are a party to the conspiracy.

Ask Eastman, Clark, Sydney and Rudy ( disbarred waiting on Grand Jury) wait for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
You’ve been saying wait for it every time a Republican has done anything right.

Sorry. No longer take you seriously. Too many lies and your window of “wait for it” expired long long ago.
this is it! this will be the one! I told you allllllll along!!!!

Not the first person to play this game.

Interesting... they took every piece of paper they could find... and now they are back tracking and returning passports and other personal papers. Nothing to see here. No way it could be the continuous witch hunt that has been going on for 6 years. They probably took the mar a lago toilet paper just to see if the orangeman was using two-ply... what a completely out of control sh@t show. Thanks Demoturds! Thanks for making a fvckin mockery and distrust out of every fvckin thing you touch.

You are stupid as fvck and I can absolutely prove it with prior arrests and search and sizure of three previous Trump attorney offices. You know this already though but I enjoy the weekly edition of. … As I said..

You can save yourself the embarrassment by googling trump attorney arrest search.

read this slowly….
Attorney client privilege documents are always found on computers and reviewed by a social designee or referee assigned by the judge.

Another reminder.. attorney client privilege does NOT exist if both are a party to the conspiracy.

Ask Eastman, Clark, Sydney and Rudy ( disbarred waiting on Grand Jury) wait for it.

giphy.gif

Interesting... they took every piece of paper they could find... and now they are back tracking and returning passports and other personal papers. Nothing to see here. No way it could be the continuous witch hunt that has been going on for 6 years. They probably took the mar a lago toilet paper just to see if the orangeman was using two-ply... what a completely out of control sh@t show. Thanks Demoturds! Thanks for making a fvckin mockery and distrust out of every fvckin thing you touch.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IF you really believe that. Of course they return items that aren’t relevant to the subpoena. That’s standard procedure.

DOJ only wanted the KNOWN documents that were listed as evidence of indictable offenses… which is why you saw Rand Paul float out a an emergency vote to repeal the one he will be indicted on. Funniest shit I’ve ever seen. He will be laughed out if the chamber.

Maybe he can try to repeal the other statutes that will be read off by Liz.

Desantis, Pence and Liz are rubbing one off as we speak.

I actually feel sorry for their staff and the hot secretary that Trump will throw under ther bus. Just like has his other lawyers. “ they didn’t ask me… I didn’t know”

IF you really believe that. Of course they return items that aren’t relevant to the subpoena. That’s standard procedure.

DOJ only wanted the KNOWN documents that were listed as evidence of indictable offenses

It isn't standard procedure to take things that aren't related to the search warrant. In fact, doing so can put the entire search in jeopardy.

Taking the passports was particularly egregious. They thought his passports were secret national security documents? GTGO

That was stupid.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DOJ only wanted the KNOWN documents that were listed as evidence of indictable offenses… which is why you saw Rand Paul float out a an emergency vote to repeal the one he will be indicted on. Funniest shit I’ve ever seen. He will be laughed out if the chamber.

Maybe he can try to repeal the other statutes that will be read off by Liz.

Desantis, Pence and Liz are rubbing one off as we speak.

I actually feel sorry for their staff and the hot secretary that Trump will throw under ther bus. Just like has his other lawyers. “ they didn’t ask me… I didn’t know”
^^^^Moonlights as a lawyer, among 17 other things.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
It isn't standard procedure to take things that aren't related to the search warrant. In fact, doing so can put the entire search in jeopardy.

Taking the passports was particularly egregious. They thought his passports were secret national security documents? GTGO

That was stupid.
Hold on now. You just work in LE so that’s hardly a qualifier on this topic. Gator, OTOH, is an expert on all matters. You should defer to his dreams, uh, opinions.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You’ve been saying wait for it every time a Republican has done anything right.

Sorry. No longer take you seriously. Too many lies and your window of “wait for it” expired long long ago.
Here’s one.. there is ALWAYS a filter team usually assigning a special Master. To many to list now.

sorry about POTUS and their lawyers ( waaaa) Rudy and Cohen got a lot worse. The took it easy on Adolph.

BTW they don’t need ANY privileged information because
EVERY SINGLE WH LAWYER AND and AG has been deposed by a Federal Grand Jury.( deal with it) I have provided some entertains video clips. I’ll restart the process soon. They are ALL 100% willing to testify at a trial.

Privilege does not extend to evidence if there is criminal conspiracy. …make fun of me if you like I will simply show you facts. PRESIDENT Biden has waived executive privilege for his pal Don on all issues .

loving watching the slow speed train wreck and conflicting lies, efforts to repeal laws… LOLOLOLOL

Going to get more KY jelly for tonight!

out of 39 boxes collected since the document theft- many docs have been returned. I anyone wants to get in a pissing match about itI have a retired Federal judge who can link some real shit for ye.

stop whiny… he’s busted… move on to the more serious Grand Jury activ

here’s Rudy… there’s more..

back later to torment you with new facts

Here’s one.. there is ALWAYS a filter team usually assigning a special Master. To many to list now.

sorry about POTUS and their lawyers ( waaaa) Rudy and Cohen got a lot worse. The took it easy on Adolph.

BTW they don’t need ANY privileged information because
EVERY SINGLE WH LAWYER AND and AG has been deposed by a Federal Grand Jury.( deal with it) I have provided some entertains video clips. I’ll restart the process soon. They are ALL 100% willing to testify at a trial.

Privilege does not extend to evidence if there is criminal conspiracy. …make fun of me if you like I will simply show you facts. PRESIDENT Biden has waived executive privilege for his pal Don on all issues .

loving watching the slow speed train wreck and conflicting lies, efforts to repeal laws… LOLOLOLOL

Going to get more KY jelly for tonight!

out of 39 boxes collected since the document theft- many docs have been returned. I anyone wants to get in a pissing match about itI have a retired Federal judge who can link some real shit for ye.

stop whiny… he’s busted… move on to the more serious Grand Jury activ

here’s Rudy… there’s more..

back later to torment you with new facts

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT