ADVERTISEMENT

So the FBI raids Trump's home for documents

Wray is a lifelong Republican appointed by trump and confirmed UNANIMOUSLY by the Senate.

UNANIMOUSLY

true / false?
Just so you'll stop with the Wray stuff...

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Her deleting 33k emails spoke volumes, too. She broke the law.
Why not?? Trumpsky is the one who increased the penalties which he will now be subjected to. The evidence is iron clad. It purely defiance of the law now.

Two choices here:
A) enforce and indict
B) have Congress repeal the law

pick one. … which is it?

Why not?? Trumpsky is the one who increased the penalties which he will now be subjected to. The evidence is iron clad. It purely defiance of the law now.

Two choices here:
A) enforce and indict
B) have Congress repeal the law

pick one. … which is it?
Didn't I answer this already? Enforce the fvcking law. It was a law before he increased the penalties, btw. So, are you for only enforcing the law against certain people who break said law?

A) Yes
B) No

Pick one....which is it?

Didn't I answer this already? Enforce the fvcking law. It was a law before he increased the penalties, btw. So, are you for only enforcing the law against certain people who break said law?

A) Yes
B) No

Pick one....which is it?
I have been saying it for years!!! Investigate and refer to DOJ for prosecution. It’s already been done if your remember with the GOP committee. There were 79 subpoenas over the 2 yr investigation. Dry hole. But nothing to say they can’t start over. Do it again!!!!

what else?

I have been saying it for years!!! Investigate and refer to DOJ for prosecution. It’s already been done if your remember with the GOP committee. There were 79 subpoenas over the 2 yr investigation. Dry hole. But nothing to say they can’t start over. Do it again!!!!

what else?
Annoying, isn't it? Stating your opinion...being accused of something else...answering questions re-fvcking-peatedly. We've all said that, if he's guilty of something, enforce the fvcking law. I've also said, along with others, to enforce it equally. We've also said to enforce all of the fvcking laws. Immigration? There are laws. You do know that 1a doesn't apply to protesting outside of a judge's house with intent to influence, right? Enforce the fvcking law.

Annoying, isn't it? Stating your opinion...being accused of something else...answering questions re-fvcking-peatedly. We've all said that, if he's guilty of something, enforce the fvcking law. I've also said, along with others, to enforce it equally. We've also said to enforce all of the fvcking laws. Immigration? There are laws. You do know that 1a doesn't apply to protesting outside of a judge's house with intent to influence, right? Enforce the fvcking law.
If illegal immigrants were orange, he’d been losing his sh!t to build a wall and/or lock them up.

I don’t know how many times I can agree with you. Any individual who threatens a public official LEO or judge - or their families -at any level. They should be arrested without bail and sentenced to te maximum allowable sentence.

ok?

I don’t know how many times I can agree with you. Any individual who threatens a public official LEO or judge - or their families -at any level. They should be arrested without bail and sentenced to te maximum allowable sentence.

ok?
I'm good with that. That makes your prior response to me somewhat odd, you know?

I'm good with that. That makes your prior response to me somewhat odd, you know?
I have always condemned violence on all levels. It doesn’t matter what the jurisdiction is . Criminals who assault LEOs should be arrested without bail. . Some here embrace violence as a means of protest. Some here support Trumps influence on armed militia . I’ve never wavered from that.

I have always condemned violence on all levels. It doesn’t matter what the jurisdiction is . Criminals who assault LEOs should be arrested without bail. . Some here embrace violence as a means of protest. Some here support Trumps influence on armed militia . I’ve never wavered from that.
Nobody here has embraced violence of any kind. Most everyone condemned 1/6. You're willingness to twist words to fit a weird narrative is frankly appalling. You literally accused me of being a QAnon supporter because I said that I'd fvck Greene and Boebert in a 3some. You hate Trump. We get it. Nobody else likes him. He was the least worst candidate for most of us. That's it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Nobody here has embraced violence of any kind. Most everyone condemned 1/6. You're willingness to twist words to fit a weird narrative is frankly appalling. You literally accused me of being a QAnon supporter because I said that I'd fvck Greene and Boebert in a 3some. You hate Trump. We get it. Nobody else likes him. He was the least worst candidate for most of us. That's it.
FTR you are the last person I would accuse of being a QAnon follower. I too would set aside my political grievance to offer both ladies 30 seconds of my time. However I would raise you that AOC has a better ass than any of them .

FTR you are the last person I would accuse of being a QAnon follower. I too would set aside my political grievance to offer both ladies 30 seconds of my time. However I would raise you that AOC has a better ass than any of them .
FTR, you literally did accuse me of it and everyone here saw it. If it was a troll, it certainly was a bad one.

While Hillary stands up private servers to do official government business on and deletes thousands of emails.
What a complete harassment crock of sh@t.
There was a GOP led investigation over 2 yrs.. 79 subpoenas. How did that go? What else do you want? Death penalty?

You are still stupid. POTUS cannot declassify nuclear military information. Requires AEC / military approval. That theory is stupid even for a Trumpanzee.
Again dumbass, where did I say your boogeyman personally declassed them? I’ll help you out, I didn’t

Last edited:
She doesn’t have an ass, but she does have nice tiddies that I would pay close attention to in a dark room.

But you’ve got to remember, she’s one of the dumbest bitches to ever hold a leadership position, so having to hear her flap her gums afterward almost makes it not worth it. Almost.

She doesn’t have an ass, but she does have nice tiddies that I would pay close attention to in a dark room.

But you’ve got to remember, she’s one of the dumbest bitches to ever hold a leadership position, so having to hear her flap her gums afterward almost makes it not worth it. Almost.
Shes one of the chicks you ghost after you bang them a time or two. Best results if you go to her place and don't have to give them a real phone number so she can't track you down.

Shes one of the chicks you ghost after you bang them a time or two. Best results if you go to her place and don't have to give them a real phone number so she can't track you down.
I had one several years ago that I only communicated with on Snapchat. I highly recommend this method for any single guys.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Do you think that so-called influence he has on armed militia is more a problem with them than him? Would you ever allow anyone to cause you to do some of the things that happened J6 if it wasn’t in your head and heart?

what else?
Lock her up!

You gotta watch out for those buckteeth too...

Afterward? There’s no after. Do your thing and leave or kick her out.

So are you saying that any POTUS can unilaterally declassify documents?

yes / no?

That would be really convenient in a democracy. ;)

i just want to know if you are as stupid as most Cult.
From politifact…

Does the president have 'the ability to declassify anything at any time'?​

The blockbuster article in the Washington Post saying President Donald Trump had "revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting" didn’t just put the White House on the defensive. It also put Republican lawmakers in a tight spot.

One of the members of Congress who commented after the newspaper’s revelations was Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho. According to CNN, he told reporters, "The minute the president speaks about it to someone, he has the ability to declassify anything at any time without any process."

Is that accurate? Independent experts said Risch is on target concerning the legal powers of the president. Some experts added, however, that the senator’s formulation left out some context that is relevant for assessing Trump’s alleged actions.

The president’s classification and declassification powers are broad
Experts agreed that the president, as commander-in-chief, is ultimately responsible for classification and declassification. When someone lower in the chain of command handles classification and declassification duties -- which is usually how it’s done -- it’s because they have been delegated to do so by the president directly, or by an appointee chosen by the president.

The majority ruling in the 1988 Supreme Court case Department of Navy vs. Egan -- which addressed the legal recourse of a Navy employee who had been denied a security clearance -- addresses this line of authority.

"The President, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the court’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists Project on Government Secrecy, said that such authority gives the president the authority to "classify and declassify at will."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT