ADVERTISEMENT

So the FBI raids Trump's home for documents

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
While Hillary stands up private servers to do official government business on and deletes thousands of emails.
What a complete harassment crock of sh@t.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
While Hillary stands up private servers to do official government business on and deletes thousands of emails.
LOCK:

United States Code, 2010 Edition
Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 101 - RECORDS AND REPORTS
Sec. 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office, www.gpo.gov

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally​

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
LOCK:

United States Code, 2010 Edition
PART I - CRIMES
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office, www.gpo.gov

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally​

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

for Hillary? standing up private servers to perform official government business on and then deleting the evidence... sounds like a good case

The precedent for:

PART I - CRIMES
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office

was set by a demoturd.... he got $50k fine and probation

Last edited:
for Hillary? standing up private servers to perform official government business on and then deleting the evidence... sounds like a good case

The precedent for:

PART I - CRIMES

Liberals play by their own rules.

Apparently they were looking for classified documents? However, they were all declassified before he left office. Big Don playing chess, sleepy and his posse are playing tic tac toe.
Democrats just sealed their death with this thing

Apparently they were looking for classified documents? However, they were all declassified before he left office. Big Don playing chess, sleepy and his posse are playing tic tac toe.
A few years ago my company sponsored a golf event. Little did they know who lived around hole 13 of that course.

Ron White.

Apparently Ron liked to hang out on his deck to drink and smoke cigars while talking shit to all of the uptight golfers.

I hope DeSantis wins and Trump hangs out on Florida where he can be a political Ron White to the Dems thought his presidency.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Did he appoint the current Attorney General?
AG didn’t issue the warrant .. a Florida Federal Judge did. It’s had to be pretty substantial preponderance of evidence for him to do that.

Trumpsky is going down like TimCook on a Chinese boy.

AG didn’t issue the warrant .. a Florida Federal Judge did. It’s had to be pretty substantial preponderance of evidence for him to do that.

It's a DOJ investigation. AG heads up the DOJ. Read this...

I hope that there is something found. I don't want to think that our DOJ and FBI can be weaponized like that. Your little friend referred to people on this board as Nazis in another thread yesterday. Alanis Morrissette finds that ironic.

Last edited:
Reactions: dustinator
Wow, spent years telling Clinton she should be in jail only to violate the same law so much more egregiously…

And the BEST kicker:

Just like Letittia? How many times have we heard "this is gonna be the one!!!"

Obama, yes. Hillary, no. He actually donated to Jeb Bush in 2016.

No, he was never a lawyer for Epstein. Just Epstein's low level employees like his pilot and his driver.

You guys need to check your sources a bit closer.
That makes it much better. Didn't defend Epstein, but defended people who helped facilitate what was going on.

I'll repost this gem of mine from the Florida board:

If I had $1 for every time I heard "TRUMP IZZZ GOIN DOOOOOWN" I would earn as much as a former Auburn football coach.

Bullshyt...

Judge Who Approved FBI Raid Disparaged Trump, Shared ‘Woke’ Content On Facebook: Report

a.k.a. Bruce Reinhart — (the suspected judge who approved the raid of Mar-a-Lago)

In 2017, Trump tweeted, “Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk – no action or results. Sad.” Lewis represented Georgia’s 5th district from 1987 until his death in 2020.

From Reinhart:
“Thank you, Robert Reich, for saying what many of us feel, ‘John Lewis is the conscience of America. Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet,’” Reinhart added. “Or, as Joseph Welch said to Joseph McCarthy, ‘At long last, have you left no sense of decency?’”

Meanwhile Reinhart was also revealed to have donated to Barack Obama's campaign in 2008 and Jeb Bush's when he ran against Trump in 2015.

We'll find out soon since the DOJ has been ordered to respond after requests to unseal FBI's Trump raid warrant... yeah, that'll be good...

The only difference between you and this judge is you make him look like a Trump lover... 🖕

Reactions: BamaFan1137
And Epstein hired him to represent those employees.

You need to check your sources, retard.

That makes it much better. Didn't defend Epstein, but defended people who helped facilitate what was going on.

Hahahahaha what a fcking dunce.

Low education standards of pinko-commie dems. Poor old sassytits.
Guy who either lied or can’t write English properly, bashes someone a few decades more literate, while his fellow monkeys howl. 🤣

And @dhetiger apparently thinks people never even charged in a court of law don’t deserve legal representation, because doing so would be unethical. That’s a new one!

Guy who either lied or can’t write English properly, bashes someone a few decades more literate, while his fellow monkeys howl. 🤣

And @dhetiger apparently thinks people never even charged in a court of law don’t deserve legal representation, because doing so would be unethical. That’s a new one!
Lmao. The guy who's already convicted Trump without even hearing/seeing evidence wants to take liberties with what I said. How shocking that you'd stretch the truth!

You could have said all of this...or you could have just admitted that you were wrong.

We see what choice you made. It didn't surprise anyone fwiw.

Reactions: dhetiger

No, you’re just a fcking dumbass lol

So are you saying that any POTUS can unilaterally declassify documents?

yes / no?

That would be really convenient in a democracy. ;)

i just want to know if you are as stupid as most Cult.

The precedent for:

PART I - CRIMES

Following is a complete report on the Hillary email Cisco. Two years and 70 subpoenas later - no charges Not one individual please the 5th.

Two days ago, the corrupt former two time impeached POTUS took the 5th 424 times.

Now he will not publicly release the warrant or the inventory of articles recovered. He is free to do that.

Why not if he’s screaming “ things were planted” What ?

mill be waiting…

Bullshyt...

Judge Who Approved FBI Raid Disparaged Trump, Shared ‘Woke’ Content On Facebook: Report

a.k.a. Bruce Reinhart — (the suspected judge who approved the raid of Mar-a-Lago)

In 2017, Trump tweeted, “Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk – no action or results. Sad.” Lewis represented Georgia’s 5th district from 1987 until his death in 2020.

From Reinhart:
“Thank you, Robert Reich, for saying what many of us feel, ‘John Lewis is the conscience of America. Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet,’” Reinhart added. “Or, as Joseph Welch said to Joseph McCarthy, ‘At long last, have you left no sense of decency?’”

Meanwhile Reinhart was also revealed to have donated to Barack Obama's campaign in 2008 and Jeb Bush's when he ran against Trump in 2015.

We'll find out soon since the DOJ has been ordered to respond after requests to unseal FBI's Trump raid warrant... yeah, that'll be good...

The only difference between you and this judge is you make him look like a Trump lover... 🖕
Wray is a lifelong Republican appointed by trump and confirmed UNANIMOUSLY by the Senate.

UNANIMOUSLY

true / false?

Wray is a lifelong Republican appointed by trump and confirmed UNANIMOUSLY by the Senate.

UNANIMOUSLY

true / false?
What does that have to do with his post? This is a DOJ investigation. They are headed up by the AG. Do you know who that is? Hint....it isn't Wray.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with his post? This is a DOJ investigation. They are headed up by the AG. Do you know who that is? Hint....it isn't Wray.

He spouts off the law, but he doesn’t understand it. This is typical of most libs.

Reactions: dhetiger
So are you saying that any POTUS can unilaterally declassify documents?

yes / no?

That would be really convenient in a democracy. ;)

i just want to know if you are as stupid as most Cult.
No, I didn’t say that. I said they were declassified.

The board demoturds have seen 6 years (pre election, during term, and post term) and still going of 'chase the orangeman'.... and they do not think this is politically motivated.

But they think Biden is a great POTUS so there ya go...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT