ADVERTISEMENT

So the FBI raids Trump's home for documents

She doesn’t have an ass, but she does have nice tiddies that I would pay close attention to in a dark room.

But you’ve got to remember, she’s one of the dumbest bitches to ever hold a leadership position, so having to hear her flap her gums afterward almost makes it not worth it. Almost.
Pillowcase over head works or faceburied in pillow.. you’ve done it before.
From politifact…

Does the president have 'the ability to declassify anything at any time'?​

The blockbuster article in the Washington Post saying President Donald Trump had "revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting" didn’t just put the White House on the defensive. It also put Republican lawmakers in a tight spot.

One of the members of Congress who commented after the newspaper’s revelations was Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho. According to CNN, he told reporters, "The minute the president speaks about it to someone, he has the ability to declassify anything at any time without any process."

Is that accurate? Independent experts said Risch is on target concerning the legal powers of the president. Some experts added, however, that the senator’s formulation left out some context that is relevant for assessing Trump’s alleged actions.

The president’s classification and declassification powers are broad
Experts agreed that the president, as commander-in-chief, is ultimately responsible for classification and declassification. When someone lower in the chain of command handles classification and declassification duties -- which is usually how it’s done -- it’s because they have been delegated to do so by the president directly, or by an appointee chosen by the president.

The majority ruling in the 1988 Supreme Court case Department of Navy vs. Egan -- which addressed the legal recourse of a Navy employee who had been denied a security clearance -- addresses this line of authority.

"The President, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the court’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists Project on Government Secrecy, said that such authority gives the president the authority to "classify and declassify at will."
….except spies and nuclear classified information… which must be cleared by AEC and the Secretary of Energy.

Same Florida judge that donated to Obama’s campaign and Hillary’s as well
Every single Judge ( (LEO / FBI) has a presidential and political preference. They are nominated and approved by politicians. So yeah- under your “ whataboitism “ no LEO. Or judge can have a negative opinion a persons politics. If that worked we would have to exclude them from prosecution or rulings.

if Duds arrests me for ANYTHING I could prove HERE that he dislikes my political opinions and therefore any evidenced is biased.

Every single Judge ( (LEO / FBI) has a presidential and political preference. They are nominated and approved by politicians. So yeah- under your “ whataboitism “ no LEO. Or judge can have a negative opinion a persons politics. If that worked we would have to exclude them from prosecution or rulings.

if Duds arrests me for ANYTHING I could prove HERE that he dislikes my political opinions and therefore any evidenced is biased.

What if I just kicked you in the nuts instead?

Reactions: dhetiger
Apparently they were looking for classified documents? However, they were all declassified before he left office. Big Don playing chess, sleepy and his posse are playing tic tac toe.
Democrats just sealed their death with this thing
You do know that Smoking Joe reclassified them by executive telepathy as is his executive privilege- while removing Trumpsky’s security clearance.

He’s guilt AF - first for taking them … then hiding them after a subpoena ( obstruction) .

You do know that Smoking Joe reclassified them by executive telepathy as is his executive privilege- while removing Trumpsky’s security clearance.

He’s guilt AF - first for taking them … then hiding them after a subpoena ( obstruction) .

Dementia joe’s lawyers had years to work in this

Reactions: BamaFan1137

WTF is executive telepathy???? You'll invent anything to take a shot at Trump. BTW, how is he enjoying your new bedroom at the lake house?

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
WTF is executive telepathy???? You'll invent anything to take a shot at Trump. BTW, how is he enjoying your new bedroom at the lake house?
I haven’t got his ready yet…builder lost two custom windows. But I’d invite him to Bring Melania.. or send Karen McDougal. . I’d only take a few seconds of her time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT