ADVERTISEMENT

So I guess the laptop was Hunter's after all....

Reactions: dustinator
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Sounds like they are going to defend this saying this data was stolen without a warrant, thus rendering it inadmissible in court. Pretty much the only chance they have to get out from under this thing.
If you or your one of your family takes your phone or computer to a repair shop and they release your hardware and duplicate your personal data and publish it. What would you do?

If you or your one of your family takes your phone or computer to a repair shop and they release your hardware and duplicate your personal data and publish it. What would you do?

When you drop such things off, you sign documents that state clearly that after X number of days without you picking it up, it becomes their property.

Lost Prooerty, found property and abandoned property. All 3 of these are legal terms. Unless he gets a judge who is a friend of the cause, he's fvcked imo.

When you drop such things off, you sign documents that state clearly that after X number of days without you picking it up, it becomes their property.

Lost Prooerty, found property and abandoned property. All 3 of these are legal terms. Unless he gets a judge who is a friend of the cause, he's fvcked imo.
So that happens to YOUR family member- they don’t think the repair cost is worth it and abandon it. That shop has downloaded and published your private information. What would you do civilly?

From a purely statutory position as it is being used at present the following applies.
The Privacy Act of 1974, as amended to present, including Statutory Notes (5 U.S.C. 552a),

So that happens to YOUR family member- they don’t think the repair cost is worth it and abandon it. That shop has downloaded and published your private information. What would you do civilly?

From a purely statutory position as it is being used at present the following applies.
The Privacy Act of 1974, as amended to present, including Statutory Notes (5 U.S.C. 552a),

Civilly you MIGHT have a chance in hell. Criminally, you're fvcked. This is case law (US v Thomas).

My guess is that you're fvcked either way unless the repair shop is so fly by night that they don't have you sign the legal documents showing that abandonment equals forfeiture.

This is you once again defending the potato and his son to the point of absurdity.

Is it stated in the work order who owns the property if you abandon it and/or fail to pay the bill and you still abandon it?

Civilly you MIGHT have a chance in hell. Criminally, you're fvcked. This is case law (US v Thomas).

My guess is that you're fvcked either way unless the repair shop is so fly by night that they don't have you sign the legal documents showing that abandonment equals forfeiture.

This is you once again defending the potato and his son to the point of absurdity.
So for the record- it is your opinion that personal information can be be freely released by a 3rd party without process of law.

Sorry to take you off your high horse, but your compadres do it on the reg. Doxxing ring a bell?
Step back from your Cult programming for a sec. This is about your rights to protection of personal information .Period.

Your child disposes or trades in a busted phone. It becomes their property… but an employee downloads and broadcasts protected personal and financial information .

Do you think that would be OK??

We all know what would have happened had all the illegal activity recorded been handed over to the FBI, dont we?

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Step back from your Cult programming for a sec. This is about your rights to protection of personal information .Period.

Your child disposes or trades in a busted phone. It becomes their property… but an employee downloads and broadcasts protected personal and financial information .

Do you think that would be OK??
Don’t be stupid and careless. Ptoblem
Solved.

Reactions: Reasoned
So for the record- it is your opinion that personal information can be be freely released by a 3rd party without process of law.

It is my opinion that you can release information from a laptop that you legally own. But you better be able to prove ownership (ie document signed by Biden, or his surrogate, when he dropped off the laptop).

Civilly, maybe there's a case here...as I said. I don't do civil and have no fvcks to give.

Lol. I wouldn’t be so strung out on drugs that I would forget about dropping it off. Abandoned property is fair game imo. Maybe hunter was strapped for cash and couldn’t afford to go pick it up because he was paying the big guy 50k a month in rent?
So, contrary to your prior ramblings, the “laptop from hell” is a real thing and not Russian disinformation.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

That is why you don’t abandon the property, particularly if it has incriminating information on it. If the repair cost isn’t worth it, pick up the laptop and destroy it elsewhere. If he wasn’t on drugs, he may have had clear enough thoughts to do such…

That is why you don’t abandon the property, particularly if it has incriminating information on it. If the repair cost isn’t worth it, pick up the laptop and destroy it elsewhere. If he wasn’t on drugs, he may have had clear enough thoughts to do such…
Seems simple, doesn’t it? But the Biden Crime Syndicate nor gator seem to understand these things.

It is my opinion that you can release information from a laptop that you legally own. But you better be able to prove ownership (ie document signed by Biden, or his surrogate, when he dropped off the laptop).

Civilly, maybe there's a case here...as I said. I don't do civil and have no fvcks to give.
I’m thinking if you surrender the laptop due to failure to pay for services, any right to
privacy of what’s on the server is null and void

I’m thinking if you surrender the laptop due to failure to pay for services, any right to
privacy of what’s on the server is null and void
As the finest kUntWhore democrat out there said, what difference does it make?
4baD.gif

Heck I was half intrigued when I read AOC on the “Hot-seat”……..what a disappointment 😊

• Haha
Reactions: hokiemokie
ADVERTISEMENT