ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy's mental health is a conspiracy

Are you kidding me, what rag put that together, MSN? I have a simple question if they don’t think feeble Joe is experiencing dementia. Would they trust Joe to remember to let their beloved pet out for potty breaks? Yeah, didn’t think so.

It’s going to be funny watching people who wrote articles like in the OP when the Dems use his “mental fitness decline” to push him out of office

Dems bitch about the topic of today an have a memory that lasts about 10 seconds. They literally change their positions between lunch and diner to self-serve themselves.

Reactions: alphatiger08
So when is this going to stop being just an easy punch line and start being taken seriously? This is about a man who occupies the most powerful position in the world, who is obviously experiencing debilitating dementia, God help us!

So when is this going to stop being just an easy punch line and start being taken seriously? This is about a man who occupies the most powerful position in the world, who is obviously experiencing debilitating dementia, God help us!
I'd say sometime shortly after Jan 20, 2023, at which point the 25th Amendment will be invoked.

Oh I can’t imagine why someone might be concerned there’s something wrong with feeble Joe:

Think Trump could get away with this?

Literally everything a democrat does is hypocritical and condescending. They call Trump a dictator and then sign a record number of executive orders while never having a press conference or fielding questions. A news feed just cut off right after Sleepy spoke so he would not have to field questions. The democrats are fvckin' killing this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT