ADVERTISEMENT

"She ruined our son's life"....

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
SMFH. I get that teachers shouldn't bang students, but looking at this chick, and knowing the "victim" is 17, I'm betting his life turns out fine. Where the fvck were teachers like this when I was 17??

Haha, drama queen of a mom much?

"He should be 100% focused on being a fun-loving football-playing young man, but this predator has robbed him of that ability. No young quarterback or athlete is safe in our community if this woman is free," the outraged mother continued.

I'm sure he didn't think about nekkid women at all until this teacher robbed him of his innocence.

"He should be 100% focused on being a fun-loving football-playing young man, but this predator has robbed him of that ability. No young quarterback or athlete is safe in our community if this woman is free," the outraged mother continued.

I'm sure he didn't think about nekkid women at all until this teacher robbed him of his innocence.
At a school that small in that area of SC, the teacher might have been the only fvckable thing around. I really have a hard time labeling a 17 year old young man a "victim" when he's being "assaulted" by a teacher who looks like her, especially knowing that the "assault" involved either her blowing him or him giving her spam purse a nice pounding.

At a school that small in that area of SC, the teacher might have been the only fvckable thing around. I really have a hard time labeling a 17 year old young man a "victim" when he's being "assaulted" by a teacher who looks like her, especially knowing that the "assault" involved either her blowing him or him giving her spam purse a nice pounding.

Having stayed in Orangeburg a few times....you ain't lying 😆.

Spam purse? 🤣🤣🤣

Me in public: The audacity of that woman!

Me to my son on the way home: You sonofabitch, how’d it feel? 😍😍😍

SMFH. I get that teachers shouldn't bang students, but looking at this chick, and knowing the "victim" is 17, I'm betting his life turns out fine. Where the fvck were teachers like this when I was 17??

He’s a fuggin hero

All her lawyer will have to do is find some other girl he has been doing. I bet they teacher knows one.

I had my life ruined multiple times by a 24 yo biology teacher…She had a 34DDd rack the likes I haven’t seen since. ( hence the nickname DD) . It didn’t hurt that she lived two houses down and paid me to get groceries for her. At least three other dudes were being ruined by DeeDee. We all got A+s…and improved our GPA.

Reactions: dhetiger
I had my life ruined multiple times by a 24 yo biology teacher…She had a 34DDd rack the likes I haven’t seen since. ( hence the nickname DD) . It didn’t hurt that she lived two houses down and paid me to get groceries for her. At least three other dudes were being ruined by DeeDee. We all got A+s…and improved our GPA.

giphy.gif

At age 16, my ex-GF's mom "ruined" my life similarly.

To date, no one has been able to wipe the grin off of my face.

The ex-GF was 15 and mom was 32. She knew things.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT